Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing GREEN card in Iran's sport games.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing GREEN card in Iran's sport games.

The original idea is not mine but I am all for it.

Iran should introduce GREEN cards in all of its sports. When a player plays fair and does not cheat the referee, he or she should get a green card.

There has to be penalty (monetary) when a player gets a red card. Part of this money, e.g., equal to $500-$5,000 should go to a player who gets a green card. At the end of season, the players with the most green cards should be praised for their good and fair actions.

Take a look at Japanese players, especially women soccer or futsal players for examples about their fair play. They do not cheat and play honorably. This is important in any competition not just football or futsal.

I am for promoting GREEN card in Iran. I will send a letter to sport ministry because this idea must not be limited to Football.

Thanks for your support of this and writing letters or sending e-mail to vezart-varzesh.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Serie B in Italy is currently experimenting this year. Lets see how that turns out, maybe even across the world will use it one day.

One thing for sure diving and excessive complaining to the refs need to stop. It surprises me to see in this day and age with so much technology that players still pull the same antics as 10+ years ago. The whole reason diving was invented is because you werent getting caught and it was fooling the ref. But now days you get made fun of so much on internet that you would think at some point these newer generation kids would stop doing it.

Comment

Working...
    X