No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifying: Oman - Iran @ Sultan Qaboos, Muscat; 08-10-2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our forwards never score against Oman. Last time we were in trouble with them, it was Nosrati who saved the day

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      If CQ is finding it so difficult to come from behind against a third tier Asian team, then what chance does he have against top Asian teams like Japan if they score?

Why make life so hard? This is at best a third tier team. We should be winning comfortably here
      guess we just have to wait and see when we play japan in a couple

Comment

have never liked this porto man

Comment

CQ is one of the best managers around.. anyone who watched the WC2014 with an objective stance, understands just how much he did with so little talent.

That being said, he doesn't have TM call-ups for long enough to get them in shape (excepting World Cup, where he definitely has them for longer).

Comment

Originally posted by sooskmar View Post
            And this team is not demoralising to you?
            All teams have their ups and downs. This is one of those days for us. But I never give up on my team. Something you did on the 50th. Minute of the match, saying farewell WC dreams...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

oh god what do they do in Qatar? When was the last time Dejagah played football?

Comment

Please let's keep this draw. Let's defend with all men. Sad day.
                In the beginning, there was nothing. And God said: "Let there be light!" And there was still nothing, but you could see it.

Comment

Actually I take this draw
                  This will grant our 1st place for sure
                  But a victory would be sweet

Comment

Come on Sardar
                    Put one in their pockets off the break
                    Hwy robbery

Comment

Not gonna lie, that was a lucky goal we scored. Just like sooo many of the goals we've scored lately, like the one against the UAE in the Asian Cup.

We need a better attacking plan.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifying: Oman - Iran @ Sultan Qaboos, Muscat; 08-10-2015

There goes "Fair play" Omanis refusing to kick out the ball, despite seeing Ando being down

Last edited by Keano; 10-08-2015, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Haghighi seems so shaky, I am afraid every time ball comes toward him.

Comment

the fact is we are at same level of the region shit level, everything else is self fooling

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                              There goes "Fair play" Omanis refusing to kick out the ball, despite seeing Zandi being down

Zandi doesn't play anymore

Comment

Screw anyone who doesn't pass the ball on time.

Comment

Working...
                                X