Foreigners in TM Melli

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
    Man what are you talking about? I'm just glad most Iranians aren't as dumb as you are otherwise our country would really be a shit hole. Reading comprehension is a skill which not everyone can master obviously. My point was and is that a person should live inside a certain country for at least 10 years, which would mean said person has grown as a person in that country and feels a connection to it, unlike countries such as Qatar whom buy players to play for their national team like club teams. Where did you read "ancestry" in my previous posts? Normally i don't lower myself to the level of idiots such as yourself, but i'll make an exception this time since you're probabaly 12 years old (i hope).
    Playing devil's advocate, I don't think Dejagah and Gucci lived in Iran for 10 years, though they do have Iranian blood. Edinho is probably the closest foreigner to be able to play for TM given the amount of time he's played his club football in Iran. But seeing as how most Iranians are very nationalistic, it would be hard for him to integrate to TM with the language barrier and to gain fan support.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      By any chance does the word incorset derive from the Farsi word for bra (corset)?
      You should ask TheWheels as he is an expert in incorset matters.
      I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
        "Oh wow, TheWheels made a good point, let me just call him an idiot back with zero platform like the true keyboard warrior I am and save some face". 10 years? It took me 5 years to get my citizenship in Canada, in Spain Diego Costa had to wait like 6 years to get his citizenship. It's a good thing no country runs your way. Who the fuck should have to wait 10 years for citizenship? Retarded lowlife.
        In Germany it takes 8 and sometimes 10 years to become a German citizen, i share their view more or less. I really don't care what your opinion is, you are the moron who quoted me and started stupid shit and got owned in the process, like i said earlier you're a dumb person who doesn't know how to read, you really bring down the quality of this forum and Iranians in general, now stop embarassing yourself any further kid.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
            Playing devil's advocate, I don't think Dejagah and Gucci lived in Iran for 10 years, though they do have Iranian blood. Edinho is probably the closest foreigner to be able to play for TM given the amount of time he's played his club football in Iran. But seeing as how most Iranians are very nationalistic, it would be hard for him to integrate to TM with the language barrier and to gain fan support.
            Dejagah and co have been raised by Iranian parents/family, with Iranian culture, their heart beats for Iran. First of all Edinho is not good enough to play for Iran, but lets for the sake of argument say Edinho is good enough and has lived in Iran long enough, speaks Persian fluently (which means he has shown interest and effort in learning our language), has acquired the Iranian citizenship, then he can most certainly represent our national team if he wants to. Representing a national team is not the same as playing for a club mate.

Comment

Working...
            X