Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iranian LOMPANs Kashani, Mayeli Kodan on the verge of Elimination AGAIN!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranian LOMPANs Kashani, Mayeli Kodan on the verge of Elimination AGAIN!!!!!

If You have followed the OMID TM and listened to their coaching staff over the last 6-8 months (specially after the embarrassing 2-1 home loss to KSA), you will easily see that Mayeli Kodan and Kashani and Khakpoor blame their technical inabilities and their poor results on lack of time with the team and lack of preparation.
    Now, more than 6 months after training with the OMID team and following extensive preparation camps abroad (to which players and coaches jointly admitted top notch facilities and training sessions), TM has came in 3rd in their group and are on the verge of elimination from West Asian Tournment This after squandering a 2-0 lead against KSA.

It is very obvious that OMID TM is not prepared and barring some sort of miracle, the result will be the same as any other time when an Iranian coaching staff has been in charge.....ELIMINation and disappointment and ugly football.
    This time however, they do not have their usual excuse of not having enough training with the team. 6-8 months after taking over a young team, watching the KSA game will show you that this team has fundamental and serious defensive lapses.

cant wait to see what excuse the head of Iran LOMPANIS Mayeli OLAGH, Kashani HEZBOLLAHI and Khakpoor will come up with next......

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1272988...م؟!

They're already guaranteed to go through

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        They're already guaranteed to go through
        IF you read the article that I posted underneath, you will realize that nothing is guaranteed. But for the sake of the argument, lets assume thats true. So...
        Iran loses at home to KSA in a actual pre-qualifying game. They go to this tune-up WAT and barely qualify out of their weak group as the 3rd team.....with a total of 4 points out of 3 games. Their defense looks HORRIBLE....
        And you are happy that we are GUARANTEED to go through....right?

Comment

I love your outrage, seriously

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
            IF you read the article that I posted underneath, you will realize that nothing is guaranteed. But for the sake of the argument, lets assume thats true. So...
            Iran loses at home to KSA in a actual pre-qualifying game. They go to this tune-up WAT and barely qualify out of their weak group as the 3rd team.....with a total of 4 points out of 3 games. Their defense looks HORRIBLE....
            And you are happy that we are GUARANTEED to go through....righ
            t?

You have no regards for FACTS.
            Where you are wrong:
            1- Iran already advanced.( Not as you said as a third team)
            2- Group B is regarded as hardest one
            3- Total points out of 2 games not 3 games as you said.
            4- It't WAFF not WAT.

1 Iran U23 2 4 1 1 0 4 2 2
            2 Saudi Arabia U23 1 1 0 1 0 2 2 0
            3 Bahrain U23 1 0 0 0 1 0 2 -2

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              You have no regards for FACTS.
              Where you are wrong:
              1- Iran already advanced.( Not as you said as a third team)
              2- Group B is regarded as hardest one
              3- Total points out of 2 games not 3 games as you said.
              4- It't WAFF not WAT.

1 Iran U23 2 4 1 1 0 4 2 2
              2 Saudi Arabia U23 1 1 0 1 0 2 2 0
              3 Bahrain U23 1 0 0 0 1 0 2 -2
              I think Iran007 is a dumb Bache Rashti

Comment

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
                I think Iran007 is a dumb Bache Rashti
                Is the Rashti thing an inside joke or something?
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  Is the Rashti thing an inside joke or something?

Rashti's are "supposed" to be cowardly, and Turks from Tabriz are "supposed" to be dumb. Just stereotypes from long time ago. Persian jokes always involve Rashti or Turkish people.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    Rashti's are "supposed" to be cowardly, and Turks from Tabriz are "supposed" to be dumb. Just stereotypes from long time ago. Persian jokes always involve Rashti or Turkish people.
                    I don't know what all these things mean but I sure hope this forum doesn't condemn these kind of remarks.

Comment

I don't know what all these things mean but I sure hope this forum doesn't condemn these kind of remarks.
                      You've never lived in Iran have you?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        You've never lived in Iran have you?
                        Having lived in Iran or not doesn't justify those types of remarks. So if Im Rashti or turk I should except the fact that I'm stereotyped?? And Its ok for others to make those remarks?? Honestly as one civilization we should start growing up.

Comment

Having lived in Iran or not doesn't justify those types of remarks. So if Im Rashti or turk I should except the fact that I'm stereotyped?? And Its ok for others to make those remarks?? Honestly as one civilization we should start growing up.
                          accept* not except mr. Rashti

Comment

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
                            accept* not except mr. Rashti
                            Thanks teacher

Comment

Take it easy and stop being sensitive. Stereotypes are all around us, each ethnicity/race has their own stereotype. If you are a Rashti or Turk, let it roll off your shoulder.

Comment

Working...
                              X