Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iranian LOMPANs Kashani, Mayeli Kodan on the verge of Elimination AGAIN!!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
    Take it easy and stop being sensitive. Stereotypes are all around us, each ethnicity/race has their own stereotype. If you are a Rashti or Turk, let it roll off your shoulder.
    Its ok to make stereotype comments but why not be positive. Why not say Turks are Tough or Rashtis are smart. Why do we always have to bring others down. Thats my problem.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
      Its ok to make stereotype comments but why not be positive. Why not say Turks are Tough or Rashtis are smart. Why do we always have to bring others down. Thats my problem.
      We have those exact stereotypes about Turks and rashtis as well.
      Turks are known to be hard working and industrious.
      Rashtis are know to be liberal and compassionate...

Its the same way people in the states make jokes about the south or texas or...

Comment

Baba bikhiale stereotypes. Can we please continue bashing Miley Kodan and his Lompans?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          We have those exact stereotypes about Turks and rashtis as well.
          Turks are known to be hard working and industrious.
          Rashtis are know to be liberal and compassionate...

Its the same way people in the states make jokes about the south or texas or...
          Don't you dare talk bad about Texas!!!... Just kidding. Lets not forget about Asians being bad drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
            Rashti's are "supposed" to be cowardly, and Turks from Tabriz are "supposed" to be dumb. Just stereotypes from long time ago. Persian jokes always involve Rashti or Turkish people.
            There are lot's of jokes about ethnic Arabs in Khuzestan too (where I used to live in the 1980s). Pretty funny ones but some were also quite offensive. I recall telling those jokes to Tehrani kids and they would cringe; we used to think of Tehranis as soosool.
            sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Working...
            X