Fifa 17 Iranian League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fifa 17 Iranian League

Although it probably won't happen even if we do get enough votes, it's worth a try. Plus, maybe with sanctions removed, we might have a slim chance.

Vote Here:
    http://www.fifplay.com/fifa17-leagues-vote/

I cant believe Indian league is winning. Teams will all be 40 overalls.

Until we move to the second round in the WC or get a much more favorable deal between FIFA and IPL, the league wont happen.

I think we are better off petitioning to get one or two of Perspolis/Sepahan/Esteghlal/Naft/Foolad etc in the game.

I remember with FIFA 13 creation centre I downloaded all the IPL teams and it was very fun using them in online matches

Comment

Guys for the last 800th time it's NOT happening. Wait let me repeat that in case you missed it: THIS will NOT HAPPEN. As long as Iran sells copyrighted games this will never happen. It doesn't matter how much votes we get, do you honestly think EA are stupid enough to put a league they won't make any profits out of in their game? I don't know why we try this every year knowing this fact.

Comment

I think we have no chance since Qatar and UAE teams aren't even in the game.

Maybe we should hit up PES

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
          Guys for the last 800th time it's NOT happening. Wait let me repeat that in case you missed it: THIS will NOT HAPPEN. As long as Iran sells copyrighted games this will never happen. It doesn't matter how much votes we get, do you honestly think EA are stupid enough to put a league they won't make any profits out of in their game? I don't know why we try this every year knowing this fact.
          Meh, it doesn't hurt to try :/ Takes about as much time as it took you to write that comment

Comment

Originally posted by The-Iron-Ghost View Post
            I think we have no chance since Qatar and UAE teams aren't even in the game.

Maybe we should hit up PES
            Low key, with all the Iranians in Qatar, I wouldn't mind if they added that league over the Persian Gulf League. As long as we can finally get that full Iranian Ultimate Team I'll be happy. XD

Comment

Hey this is crazy but sanctions are gone so call fifa maybe

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                Hey this is crazy but sanctions are gone so call fifa maybe
                Sanctions being lifted is still not enough, copyrighted games in Iran need to be gone permanently. Voting is about as useful as trying to bring down a plane by throwing a pebble at it.

Comment

Sanctions being lifted is still not enough, copyrighted games in Iran need to be gone permanently. Voting is about as useful as trying to bring down a plane by throwing a pebble at it.
                  agha che gadr shoma chert o pert migi

Comment

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
                    agha che gadr shoma chert o pert migi
                    oh I'm sorry, you're completely right. Of COURSE Fifa will include Iran's league. I mean forget about making profits, they HAVE to include because people voted for it on some retarded poll on the internet that no corporate gives two craps about....... idiot

Comment

oh I'm sorry, you're completely right. Of COURSE Fifa will include Iran's league. I mean forget about making profits, they HAVE to include because people voted for it on some retarded poll on the internet that no corporate gives two craps about....... idiot
                      I think he means that you're always giving a negative input on everything :/

Comment

It's feels like you're talking yourself you bipolar bache Rasthi

Comment

Its not just about copyright.
                          Otherwise they would never sell in East and South East Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Its not just about copyright.
                            Otherwise they would never sell in East and South East Asia.
                            South Korea has copyright problems? Don't know about that.....

Comment

South Korea has copyright problems? Don't know about that.....
                              Idk about South Korea but I'm pretty sure China and Turkey have a lot of copyright problems

Comment

Working...
                              X