Fifa 17 Iranian League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by redmissile View Post
    earlier this year EA had bought the copyright of 3 CSL clubs and one China League one club, still no official news about the whole League to be involved in FIFA 17.

Ultimateteam published a article as a brief description of the CSL

http://www.ultimateteam.co.uk/2016/0...l-players-fut/
    Good to see you are still lurking around in PFDC!

Hopefully we will have some of the veteran Iranian players in China in the future, as it looks to be a more professional environment than the Arab Clubs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For those who really want Iran in the game. Buy the PC version. Look up how to hookup your controller to it and load a patch for the teams.

This is only a recent problem. In the earlier FIFAs you could play with user generated content and I would download Iran/Perspolis etc made by someone else.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        Good to see you are still lurking around in PFDC!
        Hopefully we will have some of the veteran Iranian players in China in the future, as it looks to be a more professional environment than the Arab Clubs.
        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Yes I found this forum is good place to investigate persian football and I could disclose some good information then tell it to Team China
        Seriouslly I think CSL clubs should sign some Iranian players instead of Korean, their are too many Korean players in CSL, Iranian players are more telented than Korean and Australian.
        CBA basketball has some players fro Iran, hopes one day we could see Iranian footballers shine in China like Hamed Haddadi in CBA
        I am Tigersandys
        Forza Guo'an
        加油!国安队!

Comment

Well since J League (Japanese League) will be in FIFA17 i don't think they will include another Asian League in the game at least for this year.
          https://www.easports.com/fifa/news/2...1&sf47084445=1
          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Apparently Haghighi has terminated his contract with Maritimo, so he may not be in the next FIFA game

Comment

^ He will definitely miss out on Ultimate Team. But if he signs with one of the La Liga clubs he was talking about, he may be in the game instead of the DLC.

Comment

Working...
              X