Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[POLL TIME] Predict IRAN vs OMAN result?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
    still if you predict,means u believe it will happen
    I disagree with his prediction, but, that's what this poll is .... a prediction. Otherwise the poll would start with:

Desirable Iran vs. Oman result

and not

Predict Iran vs. Oman result
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah predicting and wishing are two different things.

If Iran was playing Germany, i will wish for a draw or Iran win, but if i was asked to predict i will have to go with a probable Germany win.

Comment

i hardly doubth iran will lose, maybe a draw ,but very low

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
          still if you predict,means u believe it will happen
          Bache Rasthi shoma shit ziag migi!

Comment

Originally posted by kanyeahh View Post
            What is the purpose of those GPS bands
            not so sure..?? i'd guess that it collects overall performance data..!! like how many K.Meters covered by that specific player in a game or distance , speed, heart rate, acceleration levels during different periods of the game, calories burned? or pretty much other performance data that will help the coaches better assess the Fitness and Stamina needs of those specific players or their specific fitness strengths and weakness ..!??

probably trying to decipher through all those detailed collected data could prove to be difficult and sort of a lost cause ordeal..???
            yet, fact is one of the toughest coaching duties is Motivating your team to perform at their optimal peak levels when facing a considered to be an inferior opponent..!!
            imo, these sports bras if nothing else, do help psychologically keep our players from taking it easy vs an supposedly easy opponent and force them to perform at their optimal physical abilities, knowing they are being monitored constantly and completely in all aspects of their game day performance....!!

there is an obvious superior quality of our squad over that of any other team in our current wcqualifying group. the only way our opponents could muster a favorable result when facing us is to outwork and out-hustle our lot of players..!!
            if our players match their intensity and work-rate, sooner or later the quality difference will eventually take its effect and we come out victorious..!! These gps TDbands imo subconsciously help keep our players performing to their max abilities and that is for most part gonna be the biggest difference maker in final result of the match, barring bizzare, lucky occurrences..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              not so sure..?? i'd guess that it collects overall performance data..!! like how many K.Meters covered by that specific player in a game or distance , speed, heart rate, acceleration levels during different periods of the game, calories burned? or pretty much other performance data that will help the coaches better assess the Fitness and Stamina needs of those specific players or their specific fitness strengths and weakness ..!??

probably trying to decipher through all those detailed collected data could prove to be difficult and sort of a lost cause ordeal..???
              yet, fact is one of the toughest coaching duties is Motivating your team to perform at their optimal peak levels when facing a considered to be an inferior opponent..!!
              imo, these sports bras if nothing else, do help psychologically keep our players from taking it easy vs an supposedly easy opponent and force them to perform at their optimal physical abilities, knowing they are being monitored constantly and completely in all aspects of their game day performance....!!

there is an obvious superior quality of our squad over that of any other team in our current wcqualifying group. the only way our opponents could muster a favorable result when facing us is to outwork and out-hustle our lot of players..!!
              if our players match their intensity and work-rate, sooner or later the quality difference will eventually take its effect and we come out victorious..!! These gps TDbands imo subconsciously help keep our players performing to their max abilities and that is for most part gonna be the biggest difference maker in final result of the match, barring bizzare, lucky occurrences..!
              If thats the kind of effect they have then layer them up
              Although I wish it didn't take a tracker to make them hustle and work 110%

Probs just legit data to prove their stamina sucks

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Comment

Only 6 people out of 59 (10%) people predicted Iran won't win and 5 out of 59 (8.6%) people were 100% right.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  Only 6 people out of 59 (10%) people predicted Iran won't win and 5 out of 59 (8.6%) people were 100% right.
                  Being one of those that chose a tie, it seems to be a logical outcome. This is considering that fact that Oman gives everyone a hard time at home. We have a transition team with many components still in the making. We dont have a holding midfielder that disrupts the opposition like we had with Nikunam, we dont have creativity in midfield either.

So i am ok with the tie in Oman, now we got to win all our home games - which i believe we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                    Being one of those that chose a tie, it seems to be a logical outcome. This is considering that fact that Oman gives everyone a hard time at home. We have a transition team with many components still in the making. We dont have a holding midfielder that disrupts the opposition like we had with Nikunam, we dont have creativity in midfield either.
                    So i am ok with the tie in Oman, now we got to win all our home games - which i believe we will.
                    Don't forget the away game with Guam. Don't get me wrong we should still win but travelling there will be physically exhausting on the body.

Comment

It's become 7 people now

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                        It's become 7 people now
                        Yep, Ashkon and Club Monaco were smarty pants I guess!

As I remember only Ameri, you, omids, and volek1957 and one more person which I think was gandalf voted before the match.

Comment

IMO, I believe TM did a decent job! Arabs in general and Oman in particular play hard when playing at home, and when playing Iran!! so Its no surprise that we tied. We are still in the driving seat. IM am confident that TM will win ALL their home games and most definitely the Guam game away so add another 12 points to the 8 we have and we are through!....

Comment

haha, I voted after the game. Surprised that the pole even let me vote, so I cast my vote attempting to look like a genius in front of the PFDC community

Comment

Yep, Ashkon and Club Monaco were smarty pants I guess!

As I remember only Ameri, you, omids, and volek1957 and one more person which I think was gandalf voted before the match.
                              Yeah you are right... I voted for a tie, I lived in Oman for 5 years in the past and Ive followed both seems for 10 years now. Having said that i didn't expect us to play so sloppy. I am confident we will beat them in iran though, and end the 14 years of stalemate with oman.

Comment

Working...
                              X