We are testing a new server - PLease be patient

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are testing a new server - PLease be patient

Hi dear members, I think this is time for us to upgrade our server as our site has grown to become a very large community and with a large amount of hits.

Because of this, it goes down almost everyday nowadays and I have to restart and make adjustments which is very time consuming so I have decided to upgrade our server to a better one.

I have purchased a new server with better memory and processing power and will gradually start to move our files and posts over to the new server and we could test it out and see how it performs compared to this one, and I will keep this current server just in case till we are sure, as to be honest, many servers claim to handle our load but they fail in real life so I just want to be safe.

So this is to let you know that this transfer might take at least a week as I am personally very busy with a few projects but thought that this move is necessary for our website, so please be patient as the server might not be accessible at times.

And as this server is 30% more pricey than the old one, I would appreciate some donations as well. you can send your donations to webmaster@persianfootball.com through paypal or through sponsorship in the forum http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/payments.php

best regards
    Webmaster
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
    Hi dear members, I think this is time for us to upgrade our server as our site has grown to become a very large community and with a large amount of hits.

Because of this, it goes down almost everyday nowadays and I have to restart and make adjustments which is very time consuming so I have decided to upgrade our server to a better one.

I have purchased a new server with better memory and processing power and will gradually start to move our files and posts over to the new server and we could test it out and see how it performs compared to this one, and I will keep this current server just in case till we are sure, as to be honest, many servers claim to handle our load but they fail in real life so I just want to be safe.

So this is to let you know that this transfer might take at least a week as I am personally very busy with a few projects but thought that this move is necessary for our website, so please be patient as the server might not be accessible at times.

And as this server is 30% more pricey than the old one, I would appreciate some donations as well. you can send your donations to webmaster@persianfootball.com through paypal or through sponsorship in the forum http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/payments.php

best regards
    Webmaster
    Doesn't PFDC get money from all these ads left and right on the site?

Comment

^ have you ever clicked on any of them? I don't think so.

we do but not enough to pay the server.

Comment

Oh so clicking on them gets you money. I know some add work like that.

Comment

Please not today, it's game day

Comment

Just curios, would you benefit from it when we click on the ads? I mean it's just a frickin click.

BTW, i donated once and got my fancy trophy which isn't visible anymore. It shows a broken thumbnail
            Is it my pc or is some file missing?
            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Thank you Kamran jan for all your hard work!

Comment

ty webby
                wait till after the game today..!!
                tried to donate via the paypal link but it wont load saying the connection isnt private..!!??

Comment

hi guys, welcome to the new server. some stuff might not work but I am working on it.

Comment

Thank you webmaster.
                    It seems some of the new posts cannot be seen.

Comment

^ sorry we did lose some posts, so post again if important.

Comment

^ No worries at all. Thank you so much for all the hard work.

Comment

Khaste nabashi Kamran joon, miss you bro
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                          X