No announcement yet.

Bring back Pooladi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

absolutely not, look at what the QSL does to our players can you imagine what their second league does? probably sends them back to their u15 days....

its not realistic at all anyway with all the issues surrounding him and his military service so this isnt even a subject worth talking about. we have a ton of raw talent we should think about utilizing rather than focusing on some has been.....and I dont mean to disrespect pooladi at all by what I'm saying but he's in the past now and we have to think of ways to go forward not backward.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

No thanks, ***k Pouladi
      Last edited by leviathan; 10-11-2015, 06:08 PM.

Comment

the issue of sarbazi is not only iran, you have singapore,korea who the players have to go army, he should have served his army or fixing the army

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          ^ No. He's waiting till we meet the Aussies or Koreans in the final round to try out the alternatives for this troublesome post!!!! Till then we have to keep MIS-USING Hajsafi with his poor markings and miss timing tackles!!! Just because he's left footed

A couple of years back they had proposed the ''sarbaz-e ghahreman'' rule where any athlete representing Iran is excused of their military service. It made sense and this way nobody can really be angry as only those worthy of wearing Iran's jersey would benefit, which would be fair.
          But I don't know why they didn't implement it or stopped it
          Sarbaze Ghahreman policy is in place isn't it? The only thing is to get the service forgiven it requires one to actually win a international or continental championship. None of our teams have done that!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
            Sarbaze Ghahreman policy is in place isn't it? The only thing is to get the service forgiven it requires one to actually win a international or continental championship. None of our teams have done that!
            Yes! All the athletes who win gold in Olympics or Asian games become free of Military service.

Comment

No Pooladi please!

We have to invest in the young LB that plays for Rah Ahan and currently is with U23 team in Qatar, Mohammadi. He is fast, talented and young. Given the chance, I think he will excel on international level.
              sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
              >-----------------<
              Marg bar dictator
              >-----------------<

Comment

Bring back Ali Daei.

Comment

we need pouladi badly

Comment

Tough call. I fully agree with Nokhodi and MR, even though their views and comments on this matter are of a huge contrast. But again both sides have absolutely some on-point arguments for it's hard to disagree with!

Comment

He is gone from TM forever because of his actions or else I don't think anyone would be against having him as LB for team melli. Great player, shitty decision, farewell to him.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Returning or not, we can't deny that he is the best left back we had since Minavand and Reza Maldini.

Comment

Considering Pooladi's age, I think TM needs to move on. There are enough Left backs in Iran that with the proper training will serve TM for yrs.

Comment

No because he misused the CQ's trust and made it impossible for other sarbaz players to help NT.

Comment

Yes bring him back and through him in the barracks.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
                                Considering Pooladi's age, I think TM needs to move on. There are enough Left backs in Iran that with the proper training will serve TM for yrs.
                                He's 28 ...

Comment

Working...
                                X