• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan
    Our best player at the World Cup.
    Our best player at the world cup = our worst player in 2014 Asian cup

I voted NO.

He was dishonest about his military service and did not want to work it out.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

even though I am totally against conscription services myself, but I have to say Pooladi really sucker punched this one on everyone including other football players and individuals like me who have not serviced conscription. It takes one Idiot to ruin it for everyone and "Laws" and "Regulations" change because Idiots try to take advantage of the system. now because of him we have other players banned. While Pooladi is living it large in his posh qatari apartment and making decent money, he screwed everyone over for his own gain.

mind you to say this type of people are not very common in iran, they will sell their mom to get ahead!!
      IRI = FAILED

Comment

my answer to the title : why always live in the past? why always think about our retired stars such as karimi, neku? just focus and build the future!!!

Comment

Again no. I bet most of you didn't even know him few years ago before CQ invited him, some even questioned his call-ups. True, he ended up being a great find, CQ did a good job integrating him in the starting 11.

But we have others LBs that can be potentially as good or even better: Ghanbari, Milad Mohammadi, Meysam Majidi, Jamaati, Aliyari (although too soon for him). Any of these can, if given as much time as Pooladi, become as good or even better than him

Comment

Since we are struggling with finding a decent left back as replacement for Pooladi, what about Daniel Norouzi?

He is a 23 year old LB in the 2nd league of Denmark playing for Vejle Boldklub who are in the race for promotion.

Looking up his statistics, he is the regular LB of his team. I can't judge him because I have never seen him playing before, as I couldn't find any footage.

http://www.transfermarkt.nl/daniel-n.../spieler/69643

Here is an interview with him however:

Comment

Anyone is better than Haj Safi. We are not going to go too far in this campaign if he is played in that position. Even if we miraculously qualify for the WC, we will be totally SOORAKH with him playing as LB.

Comment

hajsafi is a horrible lb

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Since we are struggling with finding a decent left back as replacement for Pooladi, what about Daniel Norouzi?

He is a 23 year old LB in the 2nd league of Denmark playing for Vejle Boldklub who are in the race for promotion.

Looking up his statistics, he is the regular LB of his team. I can't judge him because I have never seen him playing before, as I couldn't find any footage.

http://www.transfermarkt.nl/daniel-n.../spieler/69643

Here is an interview with him however:

No thanks, Danish league by itself is pretty bad. Just look at domestic talent instead.

Comment

I would like to have him back. I mean sure he's made some shitty mistakes, but don't they all? Even Ali Daei and Ali Karimi had some pretty shitty attitudes, but they still did a lot for our team. Maybe not on Pooladi's level of mistakes, but still...

Comment

If POOLADI is given given a chance it will take 6 months to rehabilitate him under CQ. He has picked up arab culture and he showed it in the Asian cup and it cost TM a cup.
                      Even with an average player TM could have defeated Iraq but had to play with 10 players.
                      He is not a man of honor and CQ begged for letting him play. He betrayed even CQ.
                      Because of his dumb move he gave the Assie redneck a chance to make TM suffer a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                        If POOLADI is given given a chance it will take 6 months to rehabilitate him under CQ. He has picked up arab culture and he showed it in the Asian cup and it cost TM a cup.
                        Even with an average player TM could have defeated Iraq but had to play with 10 players.
                        He is not a man of honor and CQ begged for letting him play. He betrayed even CQ.
                        Because of his dumb move he gave the Assie redneck a chance to make TM suffer a loss.
                        Exactly, pathetic that people refuse to blame this idiot for our loss and keep crying at Ben Williams. Even though a red shouldn't have been brandished, Pouladi was too retarded to realize in the first place that he had zero reason to dive to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          No thanks, Danish league by itself is pretty bad. Just look at domestic talent instead.
                          How can you say that to lord bendtners nation???

Comment

Originally posted by Gucci10 View Post
                            How can you say that to lord bendtners nation???
                            There is only one lord in football and his name is Heskey.

Comment

After today's game I think Pooladi would be very nice right about now!

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                                After today's game I think Pooladi would be very nice right about now!
                                agree, but his issue is very complicated, and i dont think he can get back that easily, is not only pooladi, we need soroush rafi and many more players which CQ need

Comment

Working...
                                X