should iran chage its formation from 4-4-2 to 4-3-2-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

should iran chage its formation from 4-4-2 to 4-3-2-1

after today game we can clearly see, omid ebrahimi cant replace nekounam, should we move to a 4-3-2-1 with 3 midfields, one main striker and 2 behind him, is the formation better than 4-4-2, cause omid cant be a big impact, and he was poor
    give your opinion

4-3-2-1 doesnt work well with wide players, jahanbakhsh dejagah etc. would become useless

Comment

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
      4-3-2-1 doesnt work well with wide players, jahanbakhsh dejagah etc. would become useless
      maybe but the 3 midfielders can be dejagah, ando,dejagah, reza and masoud and azmoun up front or replace reza and azmoun poistions

Comment

No thank you

Comment

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
          No thank you
          so you feel 4-4-2, is good?how about 3-5-2, or 5-3-2?

Comment

My ultimate TM lineup and formation:

---------------Biranvand----------------------
            Ghafouri-Kanaani-Pouraligangi-Mohammadi
            ---------------Ezatollahi----------------------
            Jahanbakhsh---------------------------Taremi
            -----------------Dejagah----------------------
            ---------Azmoun-Ghoochannejhad----------

I know CQ would never do this, but maybe a more attacking minded coach in the future using these pieces could use this riskier, but ultimately stronger lineup.

Comment

we already play that lineup

Comment

I would like to see Pouraliganji tested in DMF along side Ando, I am not a big fan of Ebrahimi only because of his size. I think that a DMF needs to be aggressive and strong, and he is neither and I feel that Pouraliganji can prove himself in that position.
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

We don't play with two forwards right now. Taromi has been pushed wide with Azmoun as the sole striker.
                  So as it stands, we are not playing 442.
                  It looked more like 4231

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                    We don't play with two forwards right now. Taromi has been pushed wide with Azmoun as the sole striker.
                    So as it stands, we are not playing 442.
                    It looked more like 4231
                    Spot on. They only say 442 to make it seem more attacking style.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                      after today game we can clearly see, omid ebrahimi cant replace nekounam, should we move to a 4-3-2-1 with 3 midfields, one main striker and 2 behind him, is the formation better than 4-4-2, cause omid cant be a big impact, and he was poor
                      give your opinion
                      You don't change your system in order to suit your players, you find players that can perform well in the system put in place.
                      Omid Ebrahimi had his doubters from the time he burst into international seen and you can see why.
                      There are better choices in Iran, Ahmad Noorollahi is one.

Comment

Iran's best teams in history have always been shaped 4-4-2 classic. I am eagerly waiting for the day that we go back to this formation:

----------------GK----------------
                        RB-----CB------CB---------LB
                        -------------DM-------------------
                        ----RM------AM-------LM------
                        -----------SS-------CF----------

Comment

Originally posted by Iran007 View Post
                          You don't change your system in order to suit your players, you find players that can perform well in the system put in place.
                          Omid Ebrahimi had his doubters from the time he burst into international seen and you can see why.
                          There are better choices in Iran, Ahmad Noorollahi is one.
                          I remember someone is PFDC had the opposite idea in their signature and I agree with him. Coach must choose a system that suits its best players.

Comment

If particular and specific players for a specific formation are not found or if the present players are incapable of changing their style to suit a certain formation, then it is better to change the formation to suit the lot of players available to you

Comment

i think changinf formation is not bad, is based on the players the coach have, we played one striker from the time gucci came till end of world cup,why because we didnt have a second forward, now we have a second forward in azmoun, however with nekounam retiring, we dont have a good player beside ando, so the question is should cq switch formation cause omid ebrahimi cant do a proper job lets be honest, ezatollahi is good but he is not ready now,so if changing from two center midfielders, to one but have two players infront of him will that help us or not

Comment

Working...
                              X