No announcement yet.

should iran chage its formation from 4-4-2 to 4-3-2-1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As Doctor Doom stated, we are already playing a 4-2-3-1. Sardar is our striker and Taremi is pushed out wide.

Our golden generation always played with a 4-4-2 so the question should be the other way around.

---------Haghighi/Beiranvand---------------
    Ghafouri-- Montazeri-- Hosseini-- ANY LB (NOT HAJSAFI)
    -------------------Ebrahimi--------------
    JB-----------------CAM------------Dejagah
    ----------Taremi----Sardar------

Comment

A more offensive formation would be good but I fear that 4-4-2 is outdated.

Comment

The only reason 4-4-2 worked for us was because our CMs were box to box like Bagheri and younger Nekounam. A flat 4-4-2 requires way too much of the CMs we have now.
        4-2--3-1 is what we need to use but we lack a solid CAM. Someone fast and creative to keep possession and spread the ball. Shojaei is nowhere near fast enough and Dejagah is more suited to wing play.
        Ebrahimi suffers from lack of experience and as the alternate to Ando, we need either an enforcer/big man(used to be Nekounam) or a fast DM.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
          As Doctor Doom stated, we are already playing a 4-2-3-1. Sardar is our striker and Taremi is pushed out wide.

Our golden generation always played with a 4-4-2 so the question should be the other way around.

---------Haghighi/Beiranvand---------------
          Ghafouri-- Montazeri-- Hosseini-- ANY LB (NOT HAJSAFI)
          -------------------Ebrahimi--------------
          JB-----------------CAM------------Dejagah
          ----------Taremi----Sardar------
          is good except taremi should be replaced by gucci, taremi suck, he could not get a ball, fall so easily(go to gym!)

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            The only reason 4-4-2 worked for us was because our CMs were box to box like Bagheri and younger Nekounam. A flat 4-4-2 requires way too much of the CMs we have now.
            4-2--3-1 is what we need to use but we lack a solid CAM. Someone fast and creative to keep possession and spread the ball. Shojaei is nowhere near fast enough and Dejagah is more suited to wing play.
            Ebrahimi suffers from lack of experience and as the alternate to Ando, we need either an enforcer/big man(used to be Nekounam) or a fast DM.
            true, we dont have a ali karimi player type now which we desperatly need,

Comment

I would go for the 4-3-2-1 formation since we lack, or better said Quieroz is not calling up a playmaker such as Mobali, or a genuine CAM such as Sadeghian. And our mifield has too many flaws, aswell as it providing Ezatolahi a good chance to develope his game in this system and gain experience.

My choice would be:

Haghighi

Ghafouri Hosseini Montazeri Pooladi/Mohammadi

Ezatolahi Teymourian Hajsafi/Pouraliganji

Jahanbakhsh Dejagah

Azmoun

In this system we cover up the lack of quality in our midfield (lack of a playmaker/CAM and a good defensive midfielder). Untill Ezatolahi matures and Shekari turns to be the successor of Ali Karimi. It buys us some time.

Comment

should iran chage its formation from 4-4-2 to 4-3-2-1

We should invite Dariush Shojaeian of Gostaresh and try him at CAM. He is 23, and recently has been extremely impressive, he is very creative and skill wise he is probably the best Iranian player along with Sadeghian. He deserves a TM spot much more than Masoud Shojaei at least.

And I love how everyone criticise Ebrahimi when Ando has been 10 times more shocking than him recently, yet just because it's Ando and Ebrahimi is Ebrahimi, Omid should be replaced and is not good enough...

Also Ezzatollahi is not ready at all yet to be a permanent starter, he is more physical than Ebrahimi but when is comes to short and long passing/creativity/tackling/shooting etc he doesn't come near Ebrahimi right now. We have to give him time to develop with Rostov, he will get there.

Comment

I don't know about formation, but some of the players really need to be moved around. I also think some of the players are not in good shape and form which requires them to be benched.

Comment

a 4-1-2-1-2 would be ideal I think. Put Hajsafi as DM, Amiri and Jahanbaksh on the wings, someone like Payam in the AM role, and Taremi + Azmoun up top

Comment

Working...
                    X