is quick silver sponsering tm futsal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is quick silver sponsering tm futsal?

hi guys i was watching iran-russia game and notice quick silver on tm jersey, is quick silver sponsering tm futsal or was only for the game against russia

Probably only for one match or a short period, as TM main sponsor is Beate Uhse, like uhlsport a german company.

Comment

Lol Quicksilver.

Quicksilver is a surfing brand.

Khoda be daademoon berese..

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
        Probably only for one match or a short period, as TM main sponsor is Beate Uhse, like uhlsport a german company.
        hahaha
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

thats cool
          i like QuicSilver
          any pics..?

they should sponsor our Beach soccer

Comment

Aghaye Ali Karimi mishe beporsam shoma Beate Uhse ro az koja mishnasi?

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
              Aghaye Ali Karimi mishe beporsam shoma Beate Uhse ro az koja mishnasi?
              Duste aziz, man mesle khodet moghime Alman hastam. Wer Beate Uhse nicht kennt, dem fehlt Grundbildung hier
              So trocken wie du das geschrieben hast, glauben das hier welche sogar
              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                thats cool
                i like QuickSilver
                any pics..?

they should sponsor our Beach soccer
                u can see it on varzesh 3, the highlights, you can see quicksilver on our player shirts also

Comment

http://video.varzesh3.com/video-clip...3%DB%8C%D9%87/

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                    Duste aziz, man mesle khodet moghime Alman hastam. Wer Beate Uhse nicht kennt, dem fehlt Grundbildung hier
                    So trocken wie du das geschrieben hast, glauben das hier welche sogar

Comment

It is Quiksilver without c.

Comment

Wow, didn't know a surfing brand in the US would sponsor a futsal match that includes the Iranian national futsal team. I guess it's a good thing. Quiksilver is a good brand, they make good surfing/skateboarding stuff.

Comment

i still wear quiksilver to this day lol. thats awesome.

Comment

Working...
                          X