Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your thoughts about Ali Kaffashian?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are your thoughts about Ali Kaffashian?

Has he been doing a good job in your opinion? We sure do have a impressive list of friendly's from the past year having played Sweden, Chile, Uzbekistan, South Korea, Trinidad and Tobago, Angola, Montenegro, Belarus, and Guinea. For Iran, I say they are more than decent friendly's. So even though I read a lot of negative comments through the board about this guy, I think he is doing a good job at being the head of IFF. He actually looks like he cares (unless he has a very good poker face).
    Around the time that Kaffashian became president of the federation(2008ish), I remember there being a lot of hate toward this guy so I thought i'd ask.
    Yes!
    0%
    No!
    0%
    A monkey can do better!
    0%

Can't answer your question, I don't have anyone to compare him against, but how the bureaucracy is in Iran, I'm surprised he has managed to last this long.

Comment

Azizam.

In Iran the person who is in charge IS NEVER the person who has a saying or any power at all. He is just an installed puppet.
      In the west there is at least a glimpse of power.
      Means= If you replace our shoemaker with a screwdriver the same situation will remain. Just his lovely smiles will be missed
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo
        Has he been doing a good job in your opinion? We sure do have a impressive list of friendly's from the past year having played Sweden, Chile, Uzbekistan, South Korea, Trinidad and Tobago, Angola, Montenegro, Belarus, and Guinea. For Iran, I say they are more than decent friendly's. So even though I read a lot of negative comments through the board about this guy, I think he is doing a good job at being the head of IFF. He actually looks like he cares (unless he has a very good poker face).
        Around the time that Kaffashian became president of the federation(2008ish), I remember there being a lot of hate toward this guy so I thought i'd ask.
        If you are comparing our friendlies during the past 2 years with what we had before, I'm not sure how much we have Kaffashian is to thank for! It's rather the new government after Ahmadinejad I would say!

Comment

tbh, at the moment, I dont think he's the worst we could have. he has improved a little bit in his inability to not perform anything. we had some decent friendlies, and if he can work something out with Holland/Germany whom he had talks with, it wouldnt be too bad. alongside friendlies against other Asian powerhouses. Plus if he can land a deal with Adidas

#ShoeSalesmanForPresident!

Comment

He has improved a lot since the TM Omid scandal in 2011. Since he appointed CQ he himself became a lot more professional. Don't forget: if it wasn't for him, CQ would have been already gone in 2014. He may have his inabilities, but you can't compare that to what he did in the Daei and Ghotbi era.

Comment

He has been screwing Iran's football in the past 7-8 years.

Comment

I like his smile.

And I think he's doing his job fair enough for IRI standards. He seems serious about landing some decent friendlies in the coming years. I think CQ influenced him positively?

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Don't forget: if it wasn't for him, CQ would have been already gone in 2014.
                  Again....I'm not really sure if he was the one who willingly brought CQ back or if it rather was the pressure of the people that forced him to do it!

Comment

He is a good guy, and seems like he genuinely wants success for TM

Comment

Must be hanged immediately! lol

Comment

Does the dude even speak English? I wish he would learn how to speak English.

Comment

he has come a long way since his early tenor ..!! i think he has learned a few tricks from CQ in those regards..!!
                          he has proven to be quiet shroud politically, and diplomatically speaking...!
                          he knows how diffuse the media and iff moftkhor's Hashiesazi tactics, all while working it within the IR's tight parameters of working environment...!

Comment

He cannot be trusted. He has sold out CQ a couple of times, but he is smart enough to know what it takes for him to keep his position. He a snake.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              Does the dude even speak English? I wish he would learn how to speak English.
                              He speaks English Irooni style

Comment

Working...
                              X