Who is our best goal keeper option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    This is a conspiracy mentality thinking everyone is against you because they have different opinions. The fact that you think I belong to a mafia like group of people is totally wrong. I am an independent thinker and because of that I get a lot of chastises by certain people. I am not here for a popularity contest as well. If you have noticed I have lost and gained favors back and fort because some people disagreed with me to the point to give me negative rep and some others may loved what I say and gave me back rep power. Some people who were totally agree with me on most of my political/social/footballing opinion might think I betrayed them somewhere else when I picked the other side of argument, which is wrong. You can ask Zjoon, Kiarash, Zamboor, and many others who I tend to agree with on some areas about this.
    Now about you: Because I felt you were also an independent thinker but younger than me (precisely a teenager), I gave you a piece of advice, not to degrade you or get even with you over some old disagreement. But to help you have better arguments without heading for confrontation, or provocation and to present your idea in a refine manner. No matter how much information a person has or being right logically, if he/she seems impulsive or confrontational then he/she loses the argument before even starting. (this comes from my own personal experience)
    Generalization, and over sensitiveness get us in confrontational arguments as well. (for example you have obviously mistook me for Camran when you were writing this comment.)
    Anyway I wish you good luck and I never meant or mean harm or ridicule anyone even if they have insulted me. I have disagreement with number of people who got warning over insulting and name calling but I never reciprocate. That is my mentality. I won't hold you on another thread over some old argument.
    I think it is a great thing to be an independent thinker but we should be familiar with concept of fair argument as well as keeping the argument as a dialogue not monologue, which means hearing other side fairly and analysed them reasonably, they might be wrong over something but that does not make them stupid also they may point to some issues that we never have thought about which is the benefit of a debate. This way it will be a win-win game. Getting new ideas and watching an issue from new angles is always in our benefit.
    Finally, as much as you like this website all other members do and have the right to express their opinion without being called stupid or other names. So if you expect others to "deal with it" as "you put it that way", you also need to deal with their existence and disagreements.
    Good Luck

Lol, are you responding to an argument from a month ago? I'm sensitive, but I don't write essays a month after the original post was made. You're making a bunch of recommendations to me, but it seems you could adopt some of your own suggestions that you so kindly suggest for me.

Good Luck.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
      Lol, are you responding to an argument from a month ago? I'm sensitive, but I don't write essays a month after the original post was made. You're making a bunch of recommendations to me, but it seems you could adopt some of your own suggestions that you so kindly suggest for me.
      Good Luck.
      Read your own comments and see how long it was. You gave me an essay in my midterm (last week not a month ago). So you are wrong on dates. You called Camran on that essay instead of me which Camran addressed it right and you corrected the statement. (That shows you didn't know who you were even talking to) Today I had time and wrote you back. This is to show respect and you just brush it off with a wrong accusation (calling it from a month ago while you wrote it 10.21.2015) and try to retaliate. This is just wrong. I don't know if there is any more room for discussion here. Every person may make mistake and nobody is a perfect person. I also try to listen to rational advises not just general announcements.

Comment

People writing essays on pfdc everyday

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
          I'm hoping this was not directed towards CQ cause that would surely not help his case. He did have a great game though as he often does but even Rahmati is extremely inconsistent, unfortunately we dont have a top goalkeeper right now in our football and we haven't pretty much had one since Oghab.
          [ATTACH]16521[/ATTACH]
          Can't see the image!

Comment

imagine, you are running a business and in the middle of a big project your top engineer say he wants to leave ( without any reason. just wants to leave because he feels insecure of his position in your organisation ) . then the project finishes successfully without him. now a new project lands in your hand. do you trust that engineer that left during last project?
            CQ also has a business to run and it is to get us to the WC18. after the past encounter with his top goalkeeper he does not want to deal with unreliable player. simple as this.

Comment

I don't understand what all these pro-Rahmati comments are all of a sudden... Don't get me wrong, overall he had a good game yesterday, but he really made only one difficult save in the 2nd half off the header.

The two saves in the 1st half, off Alishah & Nourallahi's shots you'd expect any pro keeper to make and should be written off as poorly placed shots rather than great saves. IMHO Sosha's one handed save (even though the ball may have hit the post) was a much more difficult save than anything Rahmati did in the match.

And let's not forget that horrendous exit on the corner - he was lucky not to get scored on that one. And speaking of horrendous exists, it was only two weeks ago he was caught in no man's land and got scored on from 40 yards out.

Rahmati has always made good saves, but one he's not consistent and two he gets cocky too easily - which may also explain why he's not consistent.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                I don't understand what all these pro-Rahmati comments are all of a sudden... Don't get me wrong, overall he had a good game yesterday, but he really made only one difficult save in the 2nd half off the header.

The two saves in the 1st half, off Alishah & Nourallahi's shots you'd expect any pro keeper to make and should be written off as poorly placed shots rather than great saves. IMHO Sosha's one handed save (even though the ball may have hit the post) was a much more difficult save than anything Rahmati did in the match.

And let's not forget that horrendous exit on the corner - he was lucky not to get scored on that one. And speaking of horrendous exists, it was only two weeks ago he was caught in no man's land and got scored on from 40 yards out.

Rahmati has always made good saves, but one he's not consistent and two he gets cocky too easily - which may also explain why he's not consistent.
                After looking at PFDC during every match for the last 5 years or so, this forum has some of the most wishy-washy and reactionary people. Haghighi makes a good save... "Haghighi shire, I kiss his feet."

5 minutes later, Haghighi has a shaky moment... "He sucks, I always knew it."

These are the same people that come here and write our coach and particular players off when we underachieve, then recede into silence or pretend they weren't talking smack about these guys when our players or team do well. Definition of fairweather fans. Can't support a team and acknowledge the flaws. Need to point the finger at single people and attempt to replace them with people who made the same mistakes in the past. Replace CQ with some other coach thinking they can get anything positive done with IFF running the show. Replace Haghighi with another Iranian GK and expect them to not make mistakes (the same mistakes top GK's have been shown to make), nothing will change. Replace Gucci with Sardar when he doesn't score a goal in 2 games, then replace Azmoun with our savior Gucci when he has some off performances...

It's just a cycle. Low brow people who can't look at the bigger picture of the reasons why our team cannot sustain successful performances (#1 reason, most teams in world football today cannot sustain successful performances, especially in times of transition). Hopefully someone will read this and see that suggesting Rahmati be called back to TM is foolish and knee-jerk reaction to the Japan friendly. How about we all calm down, and just support our players? Mohammad Nouri and Haddadifar were able to get us into Brazil (many people, including me, were bashing them and CQ's decision to call them up), and we saw that it worked out for the best. Let's not make the same mistake and hate on players or CQ now and be negative thorns in TM's side. I think the moral boost of a fanbase united would do wonders for TM, more than revolving players in and out of the team, which the other side suggests.

Comment

I don't root for SS or Rahmati. I think him quitting TM was very unprofessional. But he has been very sharp in the last few games.

Rahmati is not very strong in the air. It's just he wasn't really tested on this in the derby game. Otherwise very solid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Who is our best goal keeper option?

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                    I don't root for SS or Rahmati. I think him quitting TM was very unprofessional. But he has been very sharp in the last few games.

Rahmati is not very strong in the air. It's just he wasn't really tested on this in the derby game. Otherwise very solid.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                    Agreed he is terrible on crosses and long balls but his reflexes and 1 on 1s are unmatched by any Iranian goalkeeper today, he can really save teams and saved our asses so many times in the past. Even on his worst form Id say that he is still the one of the top Asian gks.

But not worth the trouble Imo...

Comment

Who ever,CQ chooses, will be the best option...
                      TM does not need distraction.

Comment

Rahmati is good in every department, EXCEPT for his exits on crosses and corners. I don't know if he's scared or confused. Either way it's not good.

Comment

Working...
                        X