No announcement yet.

Great prospect for LB at TM - Aliyari

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree Aliyari is really good in u-23, we have alot of good players in u-23, the future of Irans football looks promising

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      i didnt know we have so many CB prospects..!!????
      your right on many accounts in this post, but just yet, i dont see Aliyari capable of handing the necessary pace, nor the extreme work-rate required to play a wingback/Left back for CQ's TM..!!
      His defensive tenacity, big frame, strength and to me seems better suited to a LCB position, which isnt nearly so reliant on quickfootedness, and high work-rate of running up and down the left wing in support of attack and backline for 90min+..!

To me, CQ's preferred (all-out defending/pressing and quick countering / wing and cross heavy attacking) tactics isnt quiet as reliant on strong, bruising physical Wingbacks as the pacy and pesty ones..!!(Pooladi was the rare combination of both, thats why he is sorely missed..!)

im more in agreement with this, although havent seen an IPL game since Mighty AK8's last appearances..!!

if for nothing, but more Option/depths down LFB positon, i think this mohamadi kid needs to be mixed in CQ's squad and given chance to learn and get used to his system of play..!!
      but an Equally if not more important shortcoming to address is finding another, younger suitable CM/AM..!! so that we can move Ashkan closer to the bylines where he is much more comfortable and effective performer..!
      Cq wants guys like ghafouri, fast, pesky, but still capable of physical fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
        Cq wants guys like ghafouri, fast, pesky, but still capable of physical fight

But seeing as how we've been leaking goals from that zone, he might want to readjust his priorities and put in someone who's first a better defender than an attacker.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          But seeing as how we've been leaking goals from that zone, he might want to readjust his priorities and put in someone who's first a better defender than an attacker.
          I agree it's Honestly complete idiocy that we can't use one of our best defenders.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
          X