Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 8 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overall, it was an exciting game!

A die heart fan may say Perspolise deserved to win, but the draw not too far from a fair result. Saba played smart and did well in defending. Good goalkeeping by Lak.

Perspolise lacks quality players in some positions, but no matter what team they face, they are always up for an intense game. Everyone wants to put up a good fight against Perspolis. Branko needs to bring in a few new players. Taremi alone cannot do much. He needs delivery.

As for Hadi, Taremi's goal did the honor and paid tribute to his empty spot in the team. His son was joyful after the goal. I was happy to see that. Well done!

I hope Perspolis continue to improve. When they do well, our TM will do well .

Comment

Here we go!
      http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=257808

Daei: They (the referees) wanted Perspolis to win so that Perspolis fans don't get saddened again.

Comment

Amazing goal by Augusto Cesar for Tractor vs Foolad

HD Broadcasting from now on in Azadi

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          HD Broadcasting from now on in Azadi
          Will it be HD only from Azadi or all stadiums in Iran?
          Regardless, it is about damn time.

Comment

Mehdi taremi has scored 8 goals in 9 games this season..... it took him 38 games to do the same thing last season

Comment

Nice to see some HD finally....although 15 years too late and only in one stadium. Looks like there are some new camera angles too which is great because our replays are garbage.

I'm really surprised that Persepolis can't bag a few wins in a row. If we put our bias aside, we do have to admit that they play some pretty good football and generate lots of opportunities. I stated earlier in the year that if they continue playing the way they do, the wins will surely come. But so far its more of the same, which is really strange. Teams who play good football usually don't stay in these slumps for too long.

The funny thing is that people are always saying how we are suited to attacking football and TM should be playing attacking. If you look at our league, its the teams who play defensive or focus on counter attacks that usually get the favourable results.

Comment

Working...
              X