Nike - Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nike - Iran

I haven't really posted on here before, but thought I would share something I noticed on the Nike website.

I remember reading a post recently about Nike potentially doing the TM kits. Before we cheer that on, I wanted to share that I noticed today that Nike doesn't allow you to choose the word "Iran" for their custom shoes on the NikeId website. An error pops up saying the word doesn't meet their "guidelines". "Syria", "Canada", "Cuba" etc. all are allowed!

I have complained to their customer service and am switching to Adidas or even the Daei brand until this is changed. Anyone else mad about this should do so too!

Now that my rant is over, I'm going back to silently reading these forums. Thanks for all the posts everyone!

adidas>>>>>Nike

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
      adidas>>>>>Nike
      And lets not forget that Saudi Arabia and Qatar are wearing Nike. That is reason enough for us to cheer for adidas

Comment

That's really ridiculous. I had a similar story when a bank transaction to my account got cancelled because the sender used IRAN in the note...

Comment

That would be really messed up if they intentionally disabled "Iran".

Comment

We need to establish a sport manufactory for sport Products by our own i our country with own brands.....thats it.
            But its more like an illusion right now with these akhond regime thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
              We need to establish a sport manufactory for sport Products by our own i our country with own brands.....thats it.
              But its more like an illusion right now with these akhond regime thing.
              we have, but they simply suck.

Comment

I'm for sticking with uhlsport. They were there when we needed them most, when all the others had left us.

This would also send a message to all the other companies that left us as soon as the going got tough.
                Iranians appreciate loyalty and are eager to reward it.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
                  I'm for sticking with uhlsport. They were there when we needed them most, when all the others had left us.

This would also send a message to all the other companies that left us as soon as the going got tough.
                  Iranians appreciate loyalty and are eager to reward i
                  loooool, fuck uhlsport. They only chose us because nobody else wanted them.

Comment

that is really retarded Restriction by Nike..!! really disappointing
                    perhaps it will change after the new lifting of sanctions take effect..!!? still, even afterwards getting sponsored by Nike remains a distant dream ..!

personally, i make most of my living off that brand ..!they may run neck to neck with adidas in their Football division but Overall, they are the 800lbs gorilla in the athletic industry and i dont see any other brand taking that spot from them anytime too soon..!!

Comment

I read today that IFF is negotiating with Peak.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                        Oh god no... Peak is absolutely terrible and only for badbakht teams like Palestine and Iraq, I rather stay with Uhlsport

Comment

That would suck so bad...

Comment

at least its a believable news ..! closer to realities on ground facing IFF negotiating a new deal with providers of kits..!

i'd also rather if, we stayed with Uhl..! but devil is in Detail$ as they say, which we will never know..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              at least its a believable news ..! closer to realities on ground facing IFF negotiating a new deal with providers of kits..!

i'd also rather if, we stayed with Uhl..! but devil is in Detail$ as they say, which we will never know..!
                              God have mercy on our souls if the person who wrote the letter to the AFC is going to be reading the fine print on the contracts and what not.

Comment

Working...
                              X