Where is our Mkhitaryan ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
    i never believed those rumors. There is no way these teams come for a player that can barely start for a russian team.
    Those rumours could very well be true in my opinion. It would be a classicsl Arsenal/Wenger transfer. He was only 19 anyways so they would put him in the U21 team. If it was Barca they would have put him
    in the B team and Milan wouldve probably loaned him
    out to a weaker Serie A or a Serie B team.
    He may not be an international known name for football fans but i can assure you almost all the scouting teams of European teams are aware of him. They all work with transfermarkt and Sardar is already one of the top20 most expensive u21 players in the world. That alone is reason enough��

Comment

i never believed those rumors. There is no way these teams come for a player that can barely start for a russian team.
      Those rumours could very well be true in my opinion. It would be a classical Arsenal/Wenger transfer. He was only 19 anyways so they would put him in the U21 team. If it was Barca they would have put him
      in the B team and Milan wouldve probably loaned him
      out to a weaker Serie A or a Serie B team.
      He may not be an international known name for football fans but i can assure you almost all the scouting teams of European teams are aware of him. They all work with transfermarkt and Sardar is already one of the top20 most expensive u21 players in the world. That alone is reason enough

Comment

Nekounam and Masoud were a well-known duo in Europe during their twilight years.

In fact, Villareal and Olympique Lyon wanted to sign Nekounam after his stellar performances with Osasuna in La Liga but he turned them down because he felt good in Pamplona. Also, Napoli was going after Masoud too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Nekounam and Masoud were a well-known duo in Europe during their twilight years.

In fact, Villareal and Olympique Lyon wanted to sign Nekounam after his stellar performances with Osasuna in La Liga but he turned them down because he felt good in Pamplona. Also, Napoli was going after Masoud too.
          Nekunam yes, he was well known but Osasuna was always in relegation. Masoud only really had 2 yrs and didnt reach his potential. I wish he stayed with las palmas on their way up to la liga.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
            I believe that this player will be Ezzatollahi in 5-6 years but I would honestly be happy if JB and Azmoun will reach the Mahdavikia/Hashemian/Daei level, which I'm sure they will.

The only thing that bothers me about Ezzatollahi's move to Russia is that once he will become a solid player over there, they can easily keep him in the country with big money contracts and he may go on to never reach his full potential (like many top class players went through in the RPL) in a top league... Hopefully this doesn't happen and he becomes a regular player in a top 3 league at some point in his career.
            Keisuke Honda spent a lot of time in the Russian league for cska moscow now he plays for ac milan.

Comment

@ EKBATAN

When you are apart of UEFA scouting talents from one country to another is easier due to the connections within the federation. Look at how much countries like Turkey and Russia have improved from UEFA membership.

Even though it would be much easier for them to qualify to world cups in Asia no way they would leave UEFA because the quality of their football would drop. And that goes for other minnow nations like Azerbaijan, Armenia, Israel, Kazakhstan which have UEFA membership.

We have the talents in Iran but unfortunately they don't get the opportunity because they are either lazy or establishing the connection is more complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by ایرانی View Post
                Keisuke Honda spent a lot of time in the Russian league for cska moscow now he plays for ac milan.
                And many other great talents were "blocked" in that league because of huge salaries that were offered to them. You can give me 4/5 exceptions but it won't change the fact that the RPL is far from the best place to send players to top leagues, their teams pay as much if not more than most teams in the Bundesliga, La Liga and EPL to some extent, it's also a pretty average league for talents to develop, even tho the league itself is one of the better leagues in the world overall quality wise.

But hopefully Saeid manages to make it out of there when he's good enough.

Comment

It's not like Armenia (Or Togo, T&T and Oman as you highlight) produce these on a regular basis. They're anomalies which are to be expected given the world is populated by 7.3 billion people, half of which follow football, the most popular sport in the world. It's only normal that a tiny majority of the elite is going to come from obscure countries. Put a monkey at a typewriter for an infinite time and he'll type out the entire works of Hafez perfectly, etc etc.

We shouldn't be looking at these one-off 'freak' talents, rather, the question we should be asking is why is a country of close to 80m which has such a deep and ingrained passion for the sport is having such problems matching the production line of countries such as South Korea (50m population) who can't match us for tradition and passion. Theirs is a national pool which consistently produces world class talent. The answer is clear as we all know, infrastructure. Everything else we have in abundance already. Things seem to be on the right road now but it's imperative we remain on this path and this is the single reason why I think CQ is so vital for TM's future. Obviously your Argentina performances and improvement in results are what we enjoy but it's his wider focus on the infrastructure and professionalism of Iranian football that is critical.

Comment

But all these years i was hoping we could produce a consistent talent like that. Closest we go was with Daei and Dejagah. Mahdavikia, hashemian, neku, karimi either didnt play in top teams or they only played there a short time.
                    Mahdavikia played for a good Hamburg team and is still well remembered by their fans and by Bundesliga fans in general. He is, by far, the Iranian footballer with the most fulfilled European career.

Comment

Nekunam yes, he was well known but Osasuna was always in relegation.
                      The year Nekounam joined Osasuna they had a very strong run in the Europa league

Comment

Lol, don't compare Iran with Armenia...honestly the Armenian team right now is a joke losing 3-0 at home to Albania.

Comment

Originally posted by Navid_M View Post
                          Lol, don't compare Iran with Armenia...honestly the Armenian team right now is a joke losing 3-0 at home to Albania.
                          Albania qualified for the european championship. If you take all albanians that play for other national teams and put them in albania they will be one of the big nations. Same goes with their neighbors all of those former yugoslavian countries

Current Albania Squad equally as good as Team melli i would say

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                            Albania qualified for the european championship. If you take all albanians that play for other national teams and put them in albania they will be one of the big nations. Same goes with their neighbors all of those former yugoslavian countries

I think they are better. If we were in Uefa we would never see Iran in a world cup ever again.

Comment

Our Mkhitaryan is sitting at home because his family didn't have enough $ to bribe his youth managers...
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post

How nice would it be if we had players in teams like Napoli or Lazio right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X