No announcement yet.

Where is our Mkhitaryan ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Karimi was fantastic for Bayern till his injury. He was beating out players like Ze Roberto, Scholl et al. into the starting lineup.

Comment

Doubt well have ever a player like him again. Although he never reached his full potential, he was a starter or if not, player nr. 12-15 at Bayern until that injury in March 2006.
      Bayerns midfield at that time:
      Ballack, Deisler, Schweinsteiger (all german NT)
      Scholl, Jeremies (former german NT players)
      Ze Roberto (Brazil NT)
      Demichelis (Argentina NT)
      Dos Santos (Paraguay NT)
      Hargreaves (England NT)

Thinking of those days and how hashari whole PFDC became when Bayern played puts a smile on my face.
      Che zood gozasht

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Ali Karimi was fantastic for Bayern till his injury. He was beating out players like Ze Roberto, Scholl et al. into the starting lineup.
        exactly if that never would have happened he might have become a super star

Comment

1. Armenia is in UEFA, hence their players are way easier to scout. They play WC and EC quali against all the big nations, and naturally any decent player will be sighted when he has a good game (if they werent sighted already).
          All the former Yugoslavian countries for instance have their players in the top leagues, even Albania.

2. They are cheaper than Iranian players

3. Many of the players in the NTs of small European countries were born or grew up in the big/wealthy western European countries. So they already learned their basic skills there, and climbing up the system they keep getting better. These players have advantages to players like Azmoun and Ezzat.
          There are also many Iranians in those countries, but Iranian families are (fortunately) very education minded. So their kids mostly go the intellectual path. Those who seriously pursue a footballing carreer are very rare.

Comment

What do you guys think of countries like Turkey and Armenia playing in UEFA? I always thought that geographically they're part of Asia and not Europe.

Comment

the worse thing that happen IMO is the scam we call "league bartar". with the ridiculous money that these CLOWNs are getting paid, we are killing their motivation for improvement. some may say that it is the politics that prevents iranian players from playing in Europe, but i beg to differ, from my time living in different countries i used to see young african players bag packing around from club to club to get trails and get contracts!! what are iranian players do? nothing!! set around, smoke ghyloon and drive their cars up and down jordan street and think they are bad ass!!

until we stop paying them the money they truly don't deserve we will not get them motivated!!

just ask yourself this, if you were the owner of PP, SS, sepahan etc would you pay this amount of money to these jokers!??! I do not think so, but since this is "baytoal mal" who cares, they throw money around like there is no tomorrow.
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                the worse thing that happen IMO is the scam we call "league bartar". with the ridiculous money that these CLOWNs are getting paid, we are killing their motivation for improvement. some may say that it is the politics that prevents iranian players from playing in Europe, but i beg to differ, from my time living in different countries i used to see young african players bag packing around from club to club to get trails and get contracts!! what are iranian players do? nothing!! set around, smoke ghyloon and drive their cars up and down jordan street and think they are bad ass!!

until we stop paying them the money they truly don't deserve we will not get them motivated!!

just ask yourself this, if you were the owner of PP, SS, sepahan etc would you pay this amount of money to these jokers!??! I do not think so, but since this is "baytoal mal" who cares, they throw money around like there is no tomorrow.
                you actually got a point here lol we bought 2 africans to our team this year they haven't even getting playing team here in our town but they keep practicing hard and trying to make it to the bench. At least they are trying

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
                  What do you guys think of countries like Turkey and Armenia playing in UEFA? I always thought that geographically they're part of Asia and not Europe.
                  I wish they played in AFC. I mean, for God's sake, even Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan play in the UEFA. By that logic, Iran is bordered by Europe from 3 sides XD

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
                    Doubt well have ever a player like him again. Although he never reached his full potential, he was a starter or if not, player nr. 12-15 at Bayern until that injury in March 2006.
                    Bayerns midfield at that time:
                    Ballack, Deisler, Schweinsteiger (all german NT)
                    Scholl, Jeremies (former german NT players)
                    Ze Roberto (Brazil NT)
                    Demichelis (Argentina NT)
                    Dos Santos (Paraguay NT)
                    Hargreaves (England NT)

Thinking of those days and how hashari whole PFDC became when Bayern played puts a smile on my face.
                    Che zood gozasht
                    Oh God..

The nostalgia is hitting hard..

Che roozhaei bood oon zaman.

Comment

Iranian players need to put the money aside and make their way to Europe. No one under 30 should move to the Gulf league.

Comment

Working...
                      X