Rahman Rezaei's heavy criticism of CQ and TM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rahman Rezaei's heavy criticism of CQ and TM

Full interview from yesterday, pretty interesting arguments by Rahman I have to say

Inb4 Rezaei gets blacklisted by PFDC members

What makes him an expert? Damn idiot.. I am not a die hard fan of CQ but criticizing TM at this point before the 2018 WC qualifying is not beneficial. I remember when Rahman messed up bunch of goals...

Comment

What does he say I don't want to watch 30 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
        What does he say I don't want to watch 30 minutes
        Then watch it when you have time as it's worth it IMO, he makes several interesting arguments.

I always enjoy constructive and intelligent criticism like that instead of the usual clown shown Mayeli Kohan regularly brings for us

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Full interview from yesterday, pretty interesting arguments by Rahman I have to say

In b4 Rezaei gets blacklisted by PFDC members
          behtare bere dush begire martike olagh

Comment

That was a rather embarrassing showing. Everything very inconsistent, insecure and unconvincing.

He was out to defame CQ, but ended up actually giving him credit most of the time. lol
            Only in the end you finally got what he wanted to say all the time: "CQ has many good sides, but his bad sides outweigh them."

What bad sides? Again it is very hard to retell what he said because apparently he didnt know himself what he was saying.
            "CQ insulted the nation of Iran, insulted Team Melli, insulted the federation, insulted the embassy."
            How did he insult the nation?
            "He insulted the national jersey of Iran by not attending the presentation of the new jersey ceremony."

Other then that he said some pseudo-expert bullshit about the way TM plays and defends, hoping nobody would be able to follow.
            He even says how the defense has gotten really good since CQ is there, but then he somehow tries to say that the defense is not good afterall.

Oh my GOD!!! That whole interview is among the worst shit I have seen from Iranian football in the recent years!

They even get Alavi on the phone, and he is even worse!
            He is also out to defame CQ using the same tactics. He is also not able to avoid rather giving CQ the highest credit, while trying to accomplish the opposite. ahaha
            His main statement: "Every single TM player worships CQ, but if he is so good, how come Azmoun was under such stress against Japan not performing well?"

DAFUQ?

I cant even say that I'm dissappointed of Rezaei. I already knew what character he has.
            I remember the AC2007 where Iran was set to compete with Hosseini and Hadi Aghili starting in central defense. Aghili was at his prime then and Rezaei was past his. However shortly before the tournament Rezaei proclaimed that after the AC he would end his footballing carreer, and that the AC would be his farewell. So considering this Ghalenoei decided to start Rezaei in order to give that accomplished Team Melli player a worthy farewell. Rezaei was a liability during the whole tournament.
            What happened after the AC. He just kept on playing football, accepting invitations to TM as if nothing had ever happened!
            We are talking about a person here who lied to the whole nation just to get playing time, banking the bonuses a player receives in big tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
              That was a rather embarrassing showing. Everything very inconsistent, insecure and unconvincing.

He was out to defame CQ, but ended up actually giving him credit most of the time. lol
              Only in the end you finally got what he wanted to say all the time: "CQ has many good sides, but his bad sides outweigh them."

What bad sides? Again it is very hard to retell what he said because apparently he didnt know himself what he was saying.
              "CQ insulted the nation of Iran, insulted Team Melli, insulted the federation, insulted the embassy."
              How did he insult the nation?
              "He insulted the national jersey of Iran by not attending the presentation of the new jersey ceremony."

Other then that he said some pseudo-expert bullshit about the way TM plays and defends, hoping nobody would be able to follow.
              He even says how the defense has gotten really good since CQ is there, but then he somehow tries to say that the defense is not good afterall.

Oh my GOD!!! That whole interview is among the worst shit I have seen from Iranian football in the recent years!

They even get Alavi on the phone, and he is even worse!
              He is also out to defame CQ using the same tactics. He is also not able to avoid rather giving CQ the highest credit, while trying to accomplish the opposite. ahaha
              His main statement: "Every single TM player worships CQ, but if he is so good, how come Azmoun was under such stress against Japan not performing well?"

DAFUQ?

I cant even say that I'm dissappointed of Rezaei. I already knew what character he has.
              I remember the AC2007 where Iran was set to compete with Hosseini and Hadi Aghili starting in central defense. Aghili was at his prime then and Rezaei was past his. However shortly before the tournament Rezaei proclaimed that after the AC he would end his footballing carreer, and that the AC would be his farewell. So considering this Ghalenoei decided to start Rezaei in order to give that accomplished Team Melli player a worthy farewell. Rezaei was a liability during the whole tournament.
              What happened after the AC. He just kept on playing football, accepting invitations to TM as if nothing had ever happened!
              We are talking about a person here who lied to the whole nation just to get playing time, banking the bonuses a player receives in big tournaments.
              Great points !

I remember Rahman scoring this beauty for Uzbekistan in the Asian Cup. I bet he knows alot about bad defending

Comment

realt talk, did anyone else think rahman was on drugs? he kept trying to bash cq but right after kept complementing him. very boring tho.

Comment

I didn't really see any harsh criticism.... Some positive points, some negative points, some terrible points (like CQ insulting the nation), and some contradictory points.

Overall it wasn't a bad interview, but it didn't add any value to anything either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                    I didn't really see any harsh criticism.... Some positive points, some negative points, some terrible points (like CQ insulting the nation), and some contradictory points.

Overall it wasn't a bad interview, but it didn't add any value to anything either.
                    True, that was absolutely terrible, I don't really know why he would mention such a thing to follow-up with such a weak justification that CQ not attending to the kit ceremony is an insult to Iran, however I thought that he made some really interesting and valid remarks about the team and tactics.

"Heavy criticism" is just a translation of the title Iran Football Magazine gave to their video "انتقاد شدید"

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                      Great points !

I remember Rahman scoring this beauty for Uzbekistan in the Asian Cup. I bet he knows alot about bad defending

He was also the same freakin idiot that embarrassed TM , the jersey, the players and the nation when he fought with his teammate in front of live TV during the Oman game in another AC

Comment

Rezaei before criticizing CQ: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-past-35-years. Voted best tm defender in 35 years

Rezaei after criticizing CQ: bad defender, doesn't know anything, embarrassment etc

Comment

Rezaei before criticizing CQ: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...-past-35-years. Voted best tm defender in 35 years

Rezaei after criticizing CQ: bad defender, doesn't know anything, embarrassment etc
                          Omg.... I was about to post the exact same thing, it was a matter of seconds and you beat me to it

The reactions to this thread were exactly what I expected, we are a predictable bunch. The best way to have everyone turn against you here in couple of minutes is just to criticize CQ.

Comment

I didn't vote for Rezaei, besides even if he was Maldini himself, that still doesn't mean his criticism is correct. So your post makes no sense.

Comment

I can't believe they got Alavi on the phone... I thought that guy was hiding in a hole out in the Khuzestani desert..
                              "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Working...
                              X