Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where to get official TM jersey in Tehran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to get official TM jersey in Tehran?

Sorry if there is a thread about this but I need the help of pfdc.

My father is in Tehran and he is coming back to the West in a few weeks. I want him to get me an official licensed tm jersey. I was talking to him and he told me to find the name and address of the store in Tehran where he can go and purchase a jersey for me.

So where can he get an official, legit tm jersey in Tehran. I really want something as close if not the same jersey tm wears on any given match. If someone could give me a store name plus address or phone number I would really appreciate it.

You mean the original?
    Nada senior. Not even our own TM players do have them
    Last edited by Ali.Karimi79; 10-18-2015, 12:42 PM.
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Agha joon, you cant find it in Iran because its all fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Soosk View Post

My father is in Tehran and he is coming back to the West in a few weeks. I want him to get me an official licensed tm jersey. I was talking to him and he told me to find the name and address of the store in Tehran where he can go and purchase a jersey for me.

So where can he get an official, legit tm jersey in Tehran. I really want something as close if not the same jersey tm wears on any given match. If someone could give me a store name plus address or phone number I would really appreciate it.
        I bought a few before the world cup from the official uhlsport office (they don't have a shop anymore), their office/storage is where they keep all the suplies, they had 3 different grades, one apparently being the ones worn by the players and three being the cheapest. I got cat 1. I'm usually a medium but I had to go for XL as the sizes were very strange, then back in London I bought another one from amazon in Large and it was huge for me and better quality! so i genuinely believe that even the grade 1 in Tehran is fake! Their address is Mollasadra, after the MVM showroom and right above a traditional restaurant, i'll get you the exact address tomorrow if you need.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

There are about two in existence and I believe they're in the Tehran Museum.

Comment

Go to the official uhlsport store it is located in moniyireh....went crazy there and bought a bunch of TM and Persepolis warm ups and kits. The quality is truly top notch you'll enjoy the merchandise.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Thanks man, do you know the actual address or phone number?

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Go to the official uhlsport store it is located in moniyireh....went crazy there and bought a bunch of TM and Persepolis warm ups and kits. The quality is truly top notch you'll enjoy the merchandise.

Comment

Thank you, the address would be terrific.

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                I bought a few before the world cup from the official uhlsport office (they don't have a shop anymore), their office/storage is where they keep all the suplies, they had 3 different grades, one apparently being the ones worn by the players and three being the cheapest. I got cat 1. I'm usually a medium but I had to go for XL as the sizes were very strange, then back in London I bought another one from amazon in Large and it was huge for me and better quality! so i genuinely believe that even the grade 1 in Tehran is fake! Their address is Mollasadra, after the MVM showroom and right above a traditional restaurant, i'll get you the exact address tomorrow if you need.

Comment

Uhlsport Store:

خ ولی عصر – بالاتر از میدان منیریه – نبش کوچه خضابی

Phone number: 093596530801

Comment

Impossible. When the players wear fake, do you expect the original to be for sale?

Comment

As the guys said Monirieh is the place. It is full of sport shops and one spot in particular has all the Jerseys you want. I bought an Arjen Robben Bayern shirt for 40k and an Iran NT white shirt and they even printed my name on it, all for 60k toman.

Comment

Darvazeh Ghar (Cave's Gate) near Shoush Square.

Here

Comment

Working...
                        X