Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 9 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 9 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Round 9

20-10-2015

SIAH JAMEGAN VS PERSEPOLIS

MALAVAN VS SEPAHAN

TRACTOR SAZI VS SAIPA

21-10-2015

NAFT TEHRAN VS RAH AHAN

ZOB AHAN VS GOSTARESH

SABA QOM VS FOOLAD

ESTEGHLAL TEHRAN VS ESTEGHLAL KHOZESTAN

ESTEGHLAL AHVAZ VS PADIDEH

Let's go Persepolis!!!

Comment

Siah Jamegan 1-2 Persepolis
      Malavan 0-0 Sepahan
      Teraktor 2-0 Saipa

what a crap game malavan and sepahan was. it was more like a house league match, faghat bekesh bekesh.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post

what a crap game malavan and sepahan was. it was more like a house league match, faghat bekesh bekesh.
        I wonder if Malavan's crappy pitch conditions was a decisive factor for such terrible display of both teams.

I don't understand why Mashhaad would get several new and kind of modern stadiums, while good teams with some history and big achievements such as Malavan and Esfehani teams lack a proper stadium to play their home games. If anything Malavan would need a brand new stadium with stands roof so that the poor spectators won't constantly soak wet watching their teams games.

Sepahan has been the only Iranian team to represent Iran in ACL pretty much every single year, yet year after year we have to bear the embarrassment of having the guest teams playing in that old and crappy Fooladshahr stadium. Just finish that damn Naghshe jahan sustained project already and save our faces at least!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

How did My cousin do? lol I only watched the highlights and saw that he scored a goal vs perspolis.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            I wonder if Malavan's crappy pitch conditions was a decisive factor for such terrible display of both teams.

I don't understand why Mashhaad would get several new and kind of modern stadiums, while good teams with some history and big achievements such as Malavan and Esfehani teams lack a proper stadium to play their home games. If anything Malavan would need a brand new stadium with stands roof so that the poor spectators won't constantly soak wet watching their teams games.

Sepahan has been the only Iranian team to represent Iran in ACL pretty much every single year, yet year after year we have to bear the embarrassment of having the guest teams playing in that old and crappy Fooladshahr stadium. Just finish that damn Naghshe jahan sustained project already and save our faces at least!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            the pitch was pretty crap and it did have an affect on the game. the whole field was yellow, but Sepahan didn't even try to pass the ball today, all i saw in the game was aghily sending aimless long balls looking to get sharifi and khalatbari to chase. Malavan also relied on longballs and crosses, they would just put balls in the box looking for F.Hatami to get on the end of it. Regarding Fooladshahr, the pitch keeps getting worse every year, especially when the weather gets cold, not only that but it hosts games of Zobahan, Sepahan and Giti Pasand. On the bright side it looks like Naghshe Jahan is somewhat a progressing project, and if we are lucky we will see Sepahan play there home games in Naghshe Jahan within a year or 2, unless they dig a wrong hole like the metro and we have to wait another 20 years.

Comment

Great assist by Souroush Rafiei to ex-Ludogorets player Hamza Younes (Tractor v Saipa)

Comment

Esteghlal match is now.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  Great assist by Souroush Rafiei to ex-Ludogorets player Hamza Younes (Tractor v Saipa)

Yeah that was a really beautiful assist. Thank God he went to Tractor so he can return to Team Melli next year.

Comment

Khuzestan is going to teach Tehran what beautiful football is, just watch the game.

Comment

SS Fans chanting Hadi Norouzi on the 24th minute. Classy move by the fans.
                      sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Khiabani said during the match that there's some renovation being done on the upper level of Azadi.

What's funny is that they are renovating after 100 years, and that they're renovating DURING the match lol.

Faghat dar Iran.

Comment

1-0 Esteghlal Khuzestan
                          Aghil Kaebi

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                            Khuzestan is going to teach Tehran what beautiful football is, just watch the game.
                            GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL, Joonam Aghil!

Es Tehran 0-1 Kuzestan!

Comment

ffs...
                              1-1

Comment

Working...
                              X