Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 9 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So good seeing chesmi playing CDM 😍😍 I can totally see him and ezzatollahi take the Cdm spots in team meli. Future looks bright .

Comment

https://instagram.com/p/9GkwziIuIW/

During the 24th minute Khiabani was in tears because of the Norouzi chants

Comment

Originally posted by Esteghlali4life View Post
        SS Fans chanting Hadi Norouzi on the 24th minute. Classy move by the fans.
        Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        https://instagram.com/p/9GkwziIuIW/

During the 24th minute Khiabani was in tears because of the Norouzi chants
        What an amazing gesture by Esteghlal fans, kudos to them!

Comment

My goodness, just happened to read some of those Instagram comments, I was so disturbed by the comments. What has become of our people? Every discussion board of the Iranians inside the country you visit, you see everyone jumping on one another, cussing each other and ridiculing the subject of the picture. People are just frustrated and nowhere is easier for them to vent their frustration than the cyber world!

Comment

It seems like Ali Daei will prove a point at the end of the year. Saba is now in 5th place. He want to prove he is even better than Branko!

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
              It seems like Ali Daei will prove a point at the end of the year. Saba is now in 5th place. He want to prove he is even better than Branko!
              To be fair, it's too early to prove anything just yet. Plus if anyone wants to prove something to Perspolis, they better prove it while being in charge with them!

Comment

Foolad only 3 points from 9 matches... incredible.
                sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                  To be fair, it's too early to prove anything just yet. Plus if anyone wants to prove something to Perspolis, they better prove it while being in charge with them!
                  Last week he said he does not think Branko is on the right path! If Branko doesn't deliver any thing He will get his job back.

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Zobahan is cursed at home.

Comment

Working...
                      X