dejagah intresting answer to people who say he play is qatar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dejagah intresting answer to people who say he play is qatar

he said his body is the same and can in epl and bundesliga,you think he can go back to thoese leagues?
    http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=258340

No way, he's being disillusional. And even if he has the "body" for it, it will never happen. Once you go gutter, there's no way back.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      No way, he's being disillusional. And even if he has the "body" for it, it will never happen. Once you go gutter, there's no way back.
      He still plays good, but i think there is now a lesser chance of going there, and even by the looks of it, he will never leave Qatar because he has a family.

Comment

He's actually slimmed out a lot, he's more physically fit than he was during his time at Fulham. He is definitely fit enough, and his skill hasn't gone away so I think he could still do it. It's just a matter of whether or he's feeling like Ashkan Dejagah or Cashkan Dejagah
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Yea and Ebrahimi Tahami claims. He's the best their is, the best their was and the best that their will ever be.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

i believe he can play in a mid table epl or even a bundeliga team, he played great against japan

Comment

I think he plays well, only issue I see with him is he takes on too much on his own and tries to dribble pass everybody. He definitely hustles a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                I think he plays well, only issue I see with him is he takes on too much on his own and tries to dribble pass everybody. He definitely hustles a lot.
                agree but we need a strong player, i mean we have ando in the middle, ezatollahi is great for future, he is fast and everything but ando can be very physical and we need that, but dejagah can play in europe, and he has been under pressure by people for sure

Comment

no effing way..
                  he could hardly garner any worthy, legit interest from EU top leagues after Fulham relegated..!! after couple of years wasting away in that shithole league, he is done for all practical purposes with EU top league, no matter how hard he'd try..!!
                  may be some kiri, bottom leaguers show some interest but most would offer him such a lousy salary that no way he could bring himself down to accept.

not getting younger too and his game has gone to shitt although he hustles a lot. i dont even think he is getting solid minutes right now in that shitty gutter league..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    no effing way..
                    he could hardly garner any worthy, legit interest from EU top leagues after Fulham relegated..!!
                    tbh, it was the most weird thing to see that one of their best players didnt get better interest from european clubs after that, and ended up in the gutter..

Comment

Ever since he joined QSL he has gotten a lot more aggressive and he can't control his temper anymore. He needs to change his attitude a bit in the field.

Comment

His game has most definitely declined which is completely natural, he can't deny this but at the same time no one likes to be told that they've become shit and thats basically what the interviewer said to him which pissed him off, if you think you're good enough, you've earned millions for 2 seasons so go back and prove us wrong!
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

He is def not as fit as he was prior to his gutter move

Comment

He'll go back to Europe, when he eventually see that there will be competition for his place when many of our youngsters get noticed by scouts when we hopefully win the U23 AFC Asian Cup and qualify for the Olympics. I can even picture him getting picked as one of the three older players in the squad.

Comment

Working...
                            X