No announcement yet.

CQ system prevented and is preventing TM players from moving to top Euro clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ system prevented and is preventing TM players from moving to top Euro clubs

I have always been a big CQ fan and I feel he has contributed positively to TM and our Football in many ways. (You can read my previous posts as proof)

I'll name the positives before I discuss why I think he is partly the blame for TM players not moving to Top Euro leagues:

1. Brought professionalism to TM (No player above team, discipline, team comradery)
    2. Great Defensive System- that has been a weak point of past TM coaches
    3. Very good at set pieces, modern set piece strategies
    4. Calling out IFF, and sport ministry incompetence
    5. Exposing the awful infrastructure TM has (training facilities etc.

The negative:

He plays very conservative and defensive football, focuses too much on results vs. harbouring and utilizing the talents
    World cup is meant for player's talent and skills to be put on display for the world to see, however in Brasil 2014 the super defensive and very lethargic style of play did not allow for our full player's potential to be exposed to team scouts.

All players were chess pieces that moved based on CQ orders, non had the freedom to display themselves and you can see by his selection that he chose mainly structured players that could not demonstrate TM creativity like:

Khalatbari, Sadeghian, Rahman, Alishah, Sharifi, etc.

Further more he did not take too many Young players or give them a chance to play full games as he focused too much on results.

Iran must have ranked last in the World Cup for having players exported to top leagues. We even had our Euro players move to Arab leagues.

All in all CQ got results for us but through his player selection and game plan, TM players were not able to shine and demonstrate the value they can add to top tier European leagues.

Some can argue that lack of friendly games prevented him from giving the young a chance to gain experience or build better offensive flow. But in the limited friendly games he used all the old timers.

We should demand CQ to allow for young players to show their skill set or stop complaining that Japan has players in Euro and Iran doesn't.
    Also he should really lose the inferirity complex he has with TM. As if Japan is some god sent country A++ team that we played.

You're just a hater it's clear that Japan is exactly 24 years ahead of Iran as Queiroz said. Didn't you see how much their top European players were outplaying ours.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      You're just a hater it's clear that Japan is exactly 24 years ahead of Iran as Queiroz said. Didn't you see how much their top European players were outplaying ours.
      I'm not a hater brother, I'm looking at it objectively.

We cannot get Players to Europe with this style of play, we will get results but TM players all look like inferior players that need to play zone defense so they don't get out skilled.

Top tier teams aren't gonna scout players that play scared.

Comment

Alipour is being sarcastic, TM homeboy

Comment

Don't you know that we are a backward nation, with backward football, who are 20+ years behind other Asian nations in football. We don't even deserve to be playing football on a grass field. Our players have no talent.

/sarcasm.

Now that I think about it, CQ sounds really codependent.

Comment

Well reasoned argument. Can't argue against it.
            Well done mate

Comment

I'm fairly sure we have the most legionnaires in Europe right now than we've had in quite a few years. When CQ came, we only had Nekounam and Shojaei in Europe for quite some time.
              CQ invites Mohammadi to TM, plays the guy many had never heard of, and the guy has a trial with one of Austrian League's strongest teams weeks later.
              Then Rah Ahan asks for $200 Billion dollars, and the team said "no thanks."

But yes, blame CQ. We don't have all the issues above. Everything wrong with Iranian football is CQ's fault. I didn't know, but it makes sense. Anything that doesn't go our way should be deflected from greedy IFF and IPL teams and just redirected towards CQ in some way.

Did you hear, Ezatollahi not playing in Rostov has nothing to do with paperwork missing and incompetence. It is just CQ's fault! Roof is leaky? It's CQ's fault! Wife won't give you nookie? It's CQ's fault!

It's so funny how all of you have such a mob mentality, and it is the same 5-10 guys on here who just sit in a circle and jack each other off to the idea of CQ harming Iran's football and IPL being = or > La Liga, Bundesliga, and EPL. Then you laugh when they post reports that our league is lower than Luxemborg's league and 100th ranked in the world.

They're just racists to downplay IPL's DOMINANCE in Asian football with a whopping 2 appearances in the final of the tournament (results undisclosed) closing in on 10 years ago now. Oh, and it's CQ's fault. His system is getting in the IPL players' heads and they're dreaming about it and it's making IPL bad. Makes sense. I can pull this bs out of my butt too, it's fairly easy.

EDIT: I'll point it out for everyone. Z Joon, Doctor Doom, mahestan, ali alipour are the names I see circle-jerking about CQ all the time. If any of these guys has ever had an original thought on these forums and not just spouted the same stuff about CQ from about 4 years ago (Lebanon loss for example) then please someone point it to me. It's the Unicorn of Persian Football, and I'd sure love to see it.

It's funny how these same names tend to pop up in conversations about Davari and Beitashour in the past... I'm starting to notice a trend that there's something afoot against foreigners being associated with TM for these guys. Blame everything outside, never blame anything vatani about our football. Where are you guys when a thread starts bashing IPL or IFF? You guys are surprisingly quiet. I'm feeling that you guys might be working for IFF at this point. You share all of their self-righteous and delusional beliefs.

Comment

TM Frankenstein Monster: "CQ BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD"

Liked by Z Joon

Doctor Doom: "Well reasoned argument, I must say."

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                  I'm fairly sure we have the most legionnaires in Europe right now than we've had in quite a few years. When CQ came, we only had Nekounam and Shojaei in Europe for quite some time.
                  CQ invites Mohammadi to TM, plays the guy many had never heard of, and the guy has a trial with one of Austrian League's strongest teams weeks later.
                  Then Rah Ahan asks for $200 Billion dollars, and the team said "no thanks."
                  But yes, blame CQ. We don't have all the issues above. Everything wrong with Iranian football is CQ's fault. I didn't know, but it makes sense. Anything that doesn't go our way should be deflected from greedy IFF and IPL teams and just redirected towards CQ in some way.
                  Did you hear, Ezatollahi not playing in Rostov has nothing to do with paperwork missing and incompetence. It is just CQ's fault! Roof is leaky? It's CQ's fault! Wife won't give you nookie? It's CQ's fault!
                  It's so funny how all of you have such a mob mentality, and it is the same 5-10 guys on here who just sit in a circle and jack each other off to the idea of CQ harming Iran's football and IPL being = or > La Liga, Bundesliga, and EPL. Then you laugh when they post reports that our league is lower than Luxemborg's league and 100th ranked in the world.
                  They're just racists to downplay IPL's DOMINANCE in Asian football with a whopping 2 appearances in the final of the tournament (results undisclosed) closing in on 10 years ago now. Oh, and it's CQ's fault. His system is getting in the IPL players' heads and they're dreaming about it and it's making IPL bad. Makes sense. I can pull this bs out of my butt too, it's fairly easy.
                  EDIT: I'll point it out for everyone. Z Joon, Doctor Doom, mahestan, ali alipour are the names I see circle-jerking about CQ all the time. If any of these guys has ever had an original thought on these forums and not just spouted the same stuff about CQ from about 4 years ago (Lebanon loss for example) then please someone point it to me. It's the Unicorn of Persian Football, and I'd sure love to see it.
                  It's funny how these same names tend to pop up in conversations about Davari and Beitashour in the past... I'm starting to notice a trend that there's something afoot against foreigners being associated with TM for these guys. Blame everything outside, never blame anything vatani about our football. Where are you guys when a thread starts bashing IPL or IFF? You guys are surprisingly quiet. I'm feeling that you guys might be working for IFF at this point. You share all of their self-righteous and delusional beliefs.
                  Youre very emotional and it makes your arguments weak. The clubs don't need to dominate a continental championship to have some good players in the league. And more Iranian players starting going to Europe in 2013 2 years after queiroz came in mostly because of performances in youth cups. A decent amount of Iranian players have also gone to Qatar since queiroz came in so really no correlation there

Comment

I agree with you about in general having a very defensive system is disastrous. But in this situation we have no choice. Because our players are not good enough and that is the reason why top euro clubs are not picking our players. Did you or did you not see the Bosnia game in the world cup where we didn't become ultra defensive and Bosnia scored 3 easy goals on us.

But look at it this way at least many Iranian players are going to Europe now even if to smaller clubs. This is as a stepping stone for them to show their talent so bigger teams can sign them later on and that is why were moving in the right and positive direction. It all begins with baby steps and were doing that and it will take time before good teams begin to recognize our players.

This is progress, CQ is becoming the leader of this movement that Iranian players cant play for tm if they don't join and play in European clubs. But I seriously hope other future tm coaches follow in his step. This what we need not Iranian players wasting their talent and youth playing in a garbage league like IPL.

Comment

Youre very emotional and it makes your arguments weak. The clubs don't need to dominate a continental championship to have some good players in the league. And more Iranian players starting going to Europe in 2013 2 years after queiroz came in mostly because of performances in youth cups. A decent amount of Iranian players have also gone to Qatar since queiroz came in so really no correlation there
                      You're very dismissive of other people's arguments, which makes your argument weak. I love how me writing my opinion in a thought out way makes me emotional. Also, which of our young players is in Qatar now? Only our aged veterans looking for a payday. That can be explained. Our aging players want $$$$. Ask Ezatollahi and Jahanbakhsh who they called and asked for career advice. Both said they looked to CQ who has always PREFERRED Euro players since he came to TM.

One with a reasonable and logical mind can argue the without CQ preferring Euro based players, none of these young guys would have gone to Europe. Ansarifard was a sought after player in 2011 under Ghotbi. Without any pressure, he stayed in Iran and fizzled. He only came to Europe now to salvage his career and return to TM.

Sorry if this sounds emotional. I know any argument that disagrees with you or Z Joon has to be me being emotional. I'll just reply with dumb one-liners like Z Joon from now on if you like...

Comment

You're very dismissive of other people's arguments, which makes your argument weak. I love how me writing my opinion in a thought out way makes me emotional. Also, which of our young players is in Qatar now? Only our aged veterans looking for a payday. That can be explained. Our aging players want $$$$. Ask Ezatollahi and Jahanbakhsh who they called and asked for career advice. Both said they looked to CQ who has always PREFERRED Euro players since he came to TM.
                        One with a reasonable and logical mind can argue the without CQ preferring Euro based players, none of these young guys would have gone to Europe. Ansarifard was a sought after player in 2011 under Ghotbi. Without any pressure, he stayed in Iran and fizzled. He only came to Europe now to salvage his career and return to TM.
                        Sorry if this sounds emotional. I know any argument that disagrees with you or Z Joon has to be me being emotional. I'll just reply with dumb one-liners like Z Joon from now on if you like...
                        Neither one of azmoun, JB, or ezatolahi were even part of tm when they went to europe. I'm not sure if you have proof or you're just assuming but I doubt they had contact with cq about going to Europe when they weren't even in the tm picture.

Comment

Bah Bah mibinam ke jametoon jame inja dige! [emoji75][emoji75][emoji75]

Your opinion, I respect, but I beg to differ. First of all many of our former start players got exposed off of their respective clubs, for mainly happened to be that of the Persian Gulf states leagues. Also according to your theory, since TM under CQ plays overly defensive football, therefore we should have exported several defenders to top European leagues, heck even the startling performance of the likes of Pooladi and Dejagah, didn't really get them anywhere in Europe and all wound up in the Arab leaves of Persian Gulf!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Neither one of azmoun, JB, or ezatolahi were even part of tm when they went to europe. I'm not sure if you have proof or you're just assuming but I doubt they had contact with cq about going to Europe when they weren't even in the tm picture.
                            Okay... But, these guys wanted to play in TM. I don't know if you're playing with me, or not, but I made the exact point about Ansarifard not going to Europe when he was young, same with Hajsafi, Afshin or any of the talents of the Daei, Ghotbi era. It's funny that these young players (who happened to play in the same positions as European starters at the time Ashkan Dejagah and Reza Ghoochannejhad who were being brought into TM as these guys were transferring to Europe) all of a sudden wanted to transfer out of Iran...

I'm sure it had nothing to do with CQ wanting Euro based players. We have no evidence to prove that Iranian players of quality weren't going to Europe under former TM coaches who didn't give a shit about Euro players... Oh wait, we do have evidence. All of our class players of the last generation were in Iran until just a year ago or this past transfer window!! But under CQ, all of a sudden, we had a flood of players going to Europe who happen to play the same positions as our fix Euro starters (Dejagah, Gucci, Nekounam=Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, Ezatollahi). I'm just crazy though, "they weren't in TM at the time!" Oh wow, we have a regular Stephen Hawkings here named ali alipour here guys. The guy analyzes things like it's Rocket Science! It must take a genius to make such a simple concept such a confusing mess and completely avoid talking about Ansarifard or any of my points! I think it was the smarter route to avoid being proven wrong and just say something random that made no sense and had nothing to do with our argument! ali alipour, can I intern with you at your Rocket Science lab???

Comment

Okay... But, these guys wanted to play in TM. I don't know if you're playing with me, or not, but I made the exact point about Ansarifard not going to Europe when he was young, same with Hajsafi, Afshin or any of the talents of the Daei, Ghotbi era. It's funny that these young players (who happened to play in the same positions as European starters at the time Ashkan Dejagah and Reza Ghoochannejhad who were being brought into TM as these guys were transferring to Europe) all of a sudden wanted to transfer out of Iran...
                              I'm sure it had nothing to do with CQ wanting Euro based players. We have no evidence to prove that Iranian players of quality weren't going to Europe under former TM coaches who didn't give a shit about Euro players... Oh wait, we do have evidence. All of our class players of the last generation were in Iran until just a year ago or this past transfer window!! But under CQ, all of a sudden, we had a flood of players going to Europe who happen to play the same positions as our fix Euro starters (Dejagah, Gucci, Nekounam=Jahanbakhsh, Azmoun, Ezatollahi). I'm just crazy though, "they weren't in TM at the time!" Oh wow, we have a regular Stephen Hawkings here named ali alipour here guys. The guy analyzes things like it's Rocket Science! It must take a genius to make such a simple concept such a confusing mess and completely avoid talking about Ansarifard or any of my points! I think it was the smarter route to avoid being proven wrong and just say something random that made no sense and had nothing to do with our argument! ali alipour, can I intern with you at your Rocket Science lab???
                              Hajsafi was already a starter when he went to Europe so I'm not sure why he would go to Europe to solidify his position in tm. Ansarifard might be the only example of someone who did but even then he could have just went because he thought it was his last chance.
                              There's always complaints about the lack of Iranians in Europe but now apparently theyre flooring to Europe somehow because of cq. There is more than there was a few years back but not even close to a lot. And it's probably mostly because the young players are better and have gotten more tournament exposure than in years passed. There were a lot of Iranian players going to Europe in the Branko era do you think he had something to do with it?

Comment

Working...
                              X