How PFDC was exactly 10 years ago! [Nostalgic xD]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How PFDC was exactly 10 years ago! [Nostalgic xD]

Even though I was 6 years old at that moment, I think thats pretty cool to go back in time and see how things where back then:

http://web.archive.org/web/200510240...nfootball.com/ <- The Front Page
    http://web.archive.org/web/200511040...isplay.php?f=4 <-The Forum

Btw, the only User I know from that Forum Page which is active now is Doctor Doom ^^
    sigpic

Damn, look at those headlines, 'Mahdavikia helps HSV to draw', 'Iran star Karimi could replace Ballack says Magath'. Good times.

Comment

Good old days

Comment

I think the coolest part is the fact that we were ranked 15 in the world at that time

Comment

Good old days. Both for me and for Iranian football.
          Last edited by _Navid_; 10-24-2015, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
            I think the coolest part is the fact that we were ranked 15 in the world at that time

Imagine if we had a coach of CQ caliber at that time with that squad. I'm a fan of Branko but considering the amount of talent he had at his disposal, He didn't succeed in my opinion, had he not been replaced with Ghalenoi, we would have never rated him as highly as we all do.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Oh my god, the memories.... I was 16 when i first joined back in 05

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post

POWER ASIAN!
                13-Japan
                15-Iran

Comment

Dang.....bunch of youngsters on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                    Dang.....bunch of youngsters on the forum.
                    yeah too bad that I am young and follow Iranian Football, should wait till I am older and then follow TM / PGL though..
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                      yeah too bad that I am young and follow Iranian Football, should wait till I am older and then follow TM / PGL though..
                      No, but you shouldn't get defensive so easily.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                        No, but you shouldn't get defensive so easily.
                        And you shouldn't make conclusions about my emotions when reading a Forum Post.
                        I didn't felt offended, It was more like funny that your post was a bit ..thoughtlessly.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Exoma II View Post
                          Oh my god, the memories.... I was 16 when i first joined back in 05
                          Exy, you're still around? LOL good to see you my brotha!

Comment

woowo bring back good memories,

Comment

I can't believe how quickly time passed. back then, we had a few members consistently feeding us news from iranian newspapers....as in, literally summarizing the stories from print newspapers. it's easy to forget how much the internet has progressed in spreading info out of iran.

I still remember in Dec 2004 when the servers broke down and we all had our profiles deleted

Comment

Working...
                              X