Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Just Ripped Into Asadi For His Incompetence & Asked Him to Step Down!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CQ Just Ripped Into Asadi For His Incompetence & Asked Him to Step Down!!!!

Everyone knows about their relationship and as much as I enjoy CQ's brave comments but Is it really good for our football? You will be the judge.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، در این بیانیه آمده است: "چرا من، کارلوس کی روش نباید در برنامه 90 رودروی آقای اسدی مناظره کنم؟
    According to Varzesh 3, "why I, CQ should NOT appear on 90 and have a debate with Mr. Asadi?"

1-به خاطر اینکه تاکنون ایشان تصمیم به بازی در پشت پرده و در تاریکی گرفته اند و با استفاده از بازیکنان دیگر در خط اول سعی در نشانه گرفتن انگشت اتهام به سوی افراد داشته اند.
    1. Because he has decided to play behind the scenes and in darkness. He uses others to point and blame people.

2- به خاطر اینکه آقای اسدی فردی است که با چترنجات و با لطف یک دوست به فدراسیون فوتبال آمده است. حضور ایشان در فوتبال با استحقاق، اعتبار و بر مبنای ارزش نبوده و به خاطر همین هم اشاره کردم که ایشان توسط چترنجات و برای لطف شخصی به شخص دیگر وارد فدراسیون فوتبال شده است.
    2. Because Mr. Asadi gained his position by a friend that wanted to have him in the federation. His appointment wasn't just, credible nor valuable. That is why I said he was put it this position by others.

3- بنده سرمربی تیم ملی ایران هستم و قبل از ورود به اینجا در 2 مقطع مختلف سرمربی تیم ستارگان فوتبال دنیا بوده ام و دو بار توانسته ام به قهرمانی جهان برسم و دو بار قهرمانی در اروپا و یک بار هم قهرمانی در باشگاههای اروپا را تجربه کرده ام و قهرمانیهای مختلفی را در انگلیس، پرتغال، اسپانیا و ژاپن داشته ام و توانسته ام سه مرتبه تیم های ملی مختلف را به جام جهانی هدایت کنم. چرا بنده باید در یک مناظره (بازی) در مقابل فردی تفرقه انگیز و از نظر فوتبالی کاملا آماتور شرکت کنم؟ اگر شما می خواهید در زمین مناسب (فدراسیون فوتبال) این بازی را انجام دهید می توانید با حضور افراد مصلح و مناسب که شخص رییس فدراسیون و اعضای هیات رییسه هستند، این بازی را با من انجام دهید.
    شکی نیست که از این پس دو گزینه روی میز داریم. یا طرز تفکر و فلسفه کارلوس کی روش که فلسفه ای برنده، مدرن و استراتژیک و رو به جلو برای آماده سازی آینده و رقابتی افتخارآمیز است و گزینه دیگرمان گزینه ای است به روشهای آقای اسدی که با جانبداری، تفرقه انگیزیی و ایستایی از طرف دوست ایشان مورد حمایت قرار گرفته تا بتواند با ایجاد توجیهات، بهانه ها و همینطور اشکها و سرزنشها رقابت کند. اکنون زمان این است که شما مسیرتان را برای حرکت رو به جلوی فوتبال ایران انتخاب کنید.
    3. I am the head coach of TM and before coming to Iran, I have coached world stars on two different occasions. I have won three world championships, two Euro championships, one European club championship as well as many others in England, Portugal, Spain and Japan. I have also taken three different National teams to the WC. Why should I play this game with an amateur that creates divisiveness? If you want to have a proper forum (Football Federation) then we must have the right individuals such as sports minister and board of directors. There is no doubt from this point forward, we have two choices. We have CQ's ideology which is based on a winning philosophy, modern and is based on forward thinking for a solid future. On the other hand, we have Mr. Asadi's ideas which are full of favoritism, divisiveness and support of his friends to create excuses and justifications. It is time to choose a forward thinking ideology for the future of Iran's football.

4-پس از انتخاب آقای اسدی از سوی وزارت ورزش که جایگزین آقای نبی شد، چه حمایتهایی از فوتبال صورت گرفت:
    تجهیزات، صفر. حمایتهای مالی، صفر. کمپ تیمهای ملی، صفر. مرکز تخصصی فوتبال، صفر. زمین تمرینی، صفر و در ازای آن تفرقه در فدراسیون فوتبال در حد عالی و شبهه افکنی و گمانه زنی در سطح اول جهانی و متاسفانه در فدراسیون فوتبال هم اتفاق می افتد. آقای اسدی می تواند یک کار فوق العاده در فوتبال انجام دهد و آن این است که ناپدید شود.
    به من یک مربی نشان دهید که برای تیم ملی کشور شما تک و تنها مقابل تیمهایی چون قطر، بحرین، کره جنوبی و عراق برای تیم ملی ایران جنگید، آن هم در شرایطی که افرادی چون شما خودشان را پنهان کردند. این کاری بود که بنده با کمال افتخار با آنچه در توان داشتم تا سر حد جان انجام دادم. با احترام، کارلوس کی روش.
    4. After Mr. Asadi's appointment from sports ministry replacing Mr. Nabi, has there been any support for football? New facitities, zero. Financial support, zero. Camps for TM, zero. A specialized football center, zero. Practice pitch, zero. On the other hand, we have plenty of division, uncertainty, doubt and speculations in our federation. Mr. Asadi can do something great in our football and that is to disappear from football. Show me another coach that has single handedly fought against teams like Qatar, Bahrain, S. Korea, Iraq for TM while people like you were hiding. This was something that I did proudly with all I had.
    With respect.
    Carlos Q.

آخرین پرسشم از آقای اسدی این است که شما به عنوان دبیرکل زمانی که مربیان، بازیکنان، کادر پزشکی و اداری در حال فعالیت و زحمت پرشمار برای تیم ملی بودند و بدون دریافت مبلغی کار کردند، کجا بودید؟ بدون دریافت حقوق برای ماهها؟ لطفا یک قدم شگفت انگیز برای ما بردارید و ناپدید شوید و مطمئنا این خدمت بسیار بزرگی برای فوتبال خواهد بود.
    My last question from Mr. Asadi is: as the head of federation, where were you when coaches, players, medical staff and other staff members were working so hard for TM without pay? Without pay for months? Please do us a great favor and just disappear and by doing so, you will provide a great service for our football.

آقای اسدی، فکر می کند چه شخصی است که در حال حاضر خود را متولی اخلاقگرایی و حقایق می داند. ایشان فکر می کند که چه شخصی این وظیفه را به او داده است. آقای اسدی! شما باید خود را متعهد به وظایف و وفادار به رییس فدراسیونتان، اعضای هیات رییسه، تیم ملی و فوتبال ایران بدانید. حرمت شخصی که جایگاه دبیرکلی فدراسیون را به شما داده باید نگه دارید و باز هم می خواهم تکرار کنم همانطور که در قبل به شما گفتم اگر اعتقاد دارید که بنده شخص مناسب برای انجام این کار نیستم، جسارت لازم برای مطرح کردن رو در رو و گفتن این مطلب که می بایست برای من جایگزین بیاورید، را داشته باشید، همانگونه که با دبیرکل سابق این کار را انجام دادید. بر خلاف آنچه شما اشاره کرده اید تمامی این صحبتها، واقعیات و حقایقی است که بنده طبق وظیفه ای که بر دوش دارم مطرح می کنم و هیچ گونه سناریو یا سناریونویسی در کار نیست.
    Mr. Asadi thinks he is the custodian of good manners and truth. Who does he think gave him the responsibilities of his post? Mr. Asadi, you should be responsible and honor you duties. You need to have loyalty to the head of football federation, the board, TM and our football. Keep the integrity of your post that has been given to you and I repeat, if you believe I am not the man for this job then be direct and let it be known that you want to replace me. It is my responsibility to speak the truth and be direct.
    Last edited by rezabmehr; 11-01-2015, 05:06 PM.
    sigpic

The sport minister and Asadi both need to be kicked out

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
      The sport minister and Asadi both need to be kicked out
      As Ahmaghi Nejad used to say "It is like a web, you pull the thread and it goes all the way to the higher ups who can not be removed". Asadi>Sport Minister>Sepah(IRGC)>Khamenei

Comment

BASED QUEIROZ

Comment

Had it been an Iranian coach, he would have been vacationing in Evin "hotel" already.

CQ is becoming a major problem for these cronies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Haha, owned.

Comment

does anyone know any information on this Assadi, what is his background, educational etc.....
              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Lol, I love how a "heroic' picture of Asadi was posted a few months ago, claiming he is the guy who "stood up" to CQ.

In the end CQ stayed. Also, he has finally had enough of Asadi's nonsense and has been consistently putting the guy on blast for the last 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                  does anyone know any information on this Assadi, what is his background, educational etc.....

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/168998/%DA%A9%D...AF%DB%8C%D9%85

Comment

From now on should we call him koorosh since he has been converted to a full blood iranian. And the next step would be to get converted as a shiee muslem, if he isnt it practically already.

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                        From now on should we call him koorosh since he has been converted to a full blood iranian. And the next step would be to get converted as a shiee muslem, if he isnt it practically already.
                        No please.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                          He is a former player who played in Rah Ahan, Ekbatan and Bonyad Shahid also was also called up by Parviz Dehdari in 1986-1987 and was on the verge to be called up for the Asian Games in Seoul

Here's a picture of him with other TM members.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                            Lol, I love how a "heroic' picture of Asadi was posted a few months ago, claiming he is the guy who "stood up" to CQ.

In the end CQ stayed. Also, he has finally had enough of Asadi's nonsense and has been consistently putting the guy on blast for the last 2 weeks.
                            http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...ighlight=asadi

Post #2603. lol

Comment

this fuck face says he will intervene when "national interest indicates", madar jendeh so we have fixed all the dalal bazi, kesafat kar in our football and the last thing is to question the contract CQ has with Ulsport for sponsorship!!
                              kos naneh if you are all about "national interest" why do not you look into the match fixing, doping by players, and the election fraud in the football committee? and be hard ass about it too?
                              IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                              X