Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Just Ripped Into Asadi For His Incompetence & Asked Him to Step Down!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carlos Queiroz has officially reached legend status standing up to these sorry excuses for humans.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
      Baba chera pointesh kardi be poste man Nader jaan. I thought I was drunk and posted something...

Here's the right link: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...=1#post2270091

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
        Baba chera pointesh kardi be poste man Nader jaan. I thought I was drunk and posted something...

So St_Mark is related to Asadi Hezbollahi?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Haha

Your post just turned out to be at the top of page (I referenced the proper post though). Never figured out to link directly to the exact post.

Comment

I still feel very sad for everyone who still has not understood the importance of having CQ as our coach. Put the superficial aspects like tactics or player selection aside...what makes CQ so vital is his fearless confrontation with these incompetent and corrupted thugs that are only in power just to blindly fooloo IR instructions - and not because of their qualification/experience/knowledge. CQ wont aksept any BS - no other coach has ever managed & dared to constantly rip these idiots apart, mainly because their ass depended on them too much. However CQ was smart enough to make himself independent from the beginning, building up a strong fan base making it impossible for these thugs to easily remove him without consequences & complaints. By publicly exposing their lack of knowledge and endless lies he is brutally throwing them in the spotlight - hence making us, football and non-football people, aware of what is shamefully going on behind the scenes - and more attention means more pressure on them.
            Formerly known as Persianking!
            Follow me @
            instagram/iranscout
            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              !!

Mordam! Thanks for this

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                I still feel very sad for everyone who still has not understood the importance of having CQ as our coach. Put the superficial aspects like tactics or player selection aside...what makes CQ so vital is his fearless confrontation with these incompetent and corrupted thugs that are only in power just to blindly fooloo IR instructions - and not because of their qualification/experience/knowledge. CQ wont aksept any BS - no other coach has ever managed & dared to constantly rip these idiots apart, mainly because their ass depended on them too much. However CQ was smart enough to make himself independent from the beginning, building up a strong fan base making it impossible for these thugs to easily remove him without consequences & complaints. By publicly exposing their lack of knowledge and endless lies he is brutally throwing them in the spotlight - hence making us, football and non-football people, aware of what is shamefully going on behind the scenes - and more attention means more pressure on them.
                Well said.
                sigpic

Comment

Either CQ feels that he is well supported by higher powers or having had enough of these clowns, he is desperately trying to find a way out short of resigning when they don't have to pay him compensation.

So much as I love him for fighting his case, bringing back respect to TM, making us Asia No. 1, I can't blame him for wanting to leg it.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

CQ wants to get fired for no performance related issues so he can collect his contract. The Asadi gang wants to get him fired for lack of performance by limiting TM so they don't have to pay CQ.

Both sides know there is no way CQ can continue after his current contract.

While the winner of this epic battle is not clear, the looser is very obvious. As usual the fan and TM are set for failure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                      CQ wants to get fired for no performance related issues so he can collect his contract. The Asadi gang wants to get him fired for lack of performance by limiting TM so they don't have to pay CQ.

Both sides know there is no way CQ can continue after his current contract.

While the winner of this epic battle is not clear, the looser is very obvious. As usual the fan and TM are set for failure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
                      The sad truth ^^

Any Iranian adult shouldn't get their hopes up too much regarding our football until these savages ru(i)n our country. Sure, we might have another so called golden generation or some fantastic results, but it'll never be sustainable or reach a level of potential we're actually capable of. Some complain over the IPL not having adequate level of knowledge and tactics + too much diving, well it's a reflection of the society. These kids don't get to learn the proper education and the only thing they do learn is that you can reach higher by lying and being deceitful.

Compare that with Herodotus quote: "the most disgraceful thing in the world [the Persians] think, is to tell a lie; the next worst, to owe a debt: because, among other reasons, the debtor is obliged to tell lies."

Way to go, IRI..

Comment

If Carlos Queiroz is forced out of Iran, it will be a spark and an excuse for the fans to protest. It won't happen. Carlos will stay and take Iran to Russia, while the likes of Assadi and company will disappear and reappear.

Comment

This is a sad situation.

Asadi is put to harass CQ. It is obvious.

CQ should keep his cool and focus on TM.

What is the role of fan in all this or similar thing? Fans also should voice their opinion beyond PFDC. An e-mail, preferably a fax to IFF and Vazerat Varzesh should our goal for time being.
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Rahmati had a great game against PP in Derby 81 and saved their asses. SS fans and others have asked CQ to rethink his stance against Rahmati and invite him to TM again.
                            CQ responded by saying, "in order to be invited to TM, it takes talent and character and for that reason alone he will not be invited". Now SS has sent a very harsh statement to CQ and it seems like it is getting uglier by the day.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                              Rahmati had a great game against PP in Derby 81 and saved their asses. SS fans and others have asked CQ to rethink his stance against Rahmati and invite him to TM again.
                              CQ responded by saying, "in order to be invited to TM, it takes talent and character and for that reason alone he will not be invited". Now SS has sent a very harsh statement to CQ and it seems like it is getting uglier by the day.
                              It is not SS but Godarzi and Asadi gang inside SS making a dumb statement against CQ. They want to use SS fans against CQ pretty smart plan but it won't work because SS fans are not idiots.

CQ has a great name, sport ministry should kill his popularity first before firing him. This is a famous saying in Gladiator but a good damn observation.

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/gladia...unch/#!quotes/

http://boardofwisdom.com/togo/Quotes...1#.Vjb0iLerRxA

They are using SS popularity to smash CQ and divide his supporters as usual making it another SS vs PP story. Be aware!

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                                It is not SS but Godarzi and Asadi gang inside SS making a dumb statement against CQ. They want to use SS fans against CQ pretty smart plan but it won't work because SS fans are not idiots.

CQ has a great name, sport ministry should kill his popularity first before firing him. This is a famous saying in Gladiator but a good damn observation.

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/gladia...unch/#!quotes/

http://boardofwisdom.com/togo/Quotes...1#.Vjb0iLerRxA
                                They are using SS popularity to smash CQ and divide his supporters as usual making it another SS vs PP story. Be aware!
                                You are right. An angle I missed all together.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X