Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Just Ripped Into Asadi For His Incompetence & Asked Him to Step Down!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our fans are ignorant. Sorry for saying this, but after reading comment after comment on Instagram and Facebook from these fans who practically are taking this way out of proportion.

The guy made one big save in the whole game. If he didn't save the other balls, then he shouldn't even be starting for Esteghlal.

No doubt he's one of the best keepers in Iran. But he's also a little girl and unintentionally or intentionally attracts negative attention to Team Melli which Carlos Queiroz and many other PROFFESIONAL coaches do not tolerate.

I swear to God, reading comments by some fans saying how Carlos is a dog and Rahmati is a lion. They are retarded. They are bipolar and absolutely stupid.

Rahmati is great. But he has an attitude. He also can't catch spinny crosses and corners. He lacks confidence or knowledge in his exits.

Comment

Assadi is using Rahmati as an excuse to lure Esteghlal fans towards him.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
        Our fans are ignorant. Sorry for saying this, but after reading comment after comment on Instagram and Facebook from these fans who practically are taking this way out of proportion.

The guy made one big save in the whole game. If he didn't save the other balls, then he shouldn't even be starting for Esteghlal.

No doubt he's one of the best keepers in Iran. But he's also a little girl and unintentionally or intentionally attracts negative attention to Team Melli which Carlos Queiroz and many other PROFFESIONAL coaches do not tolerate.

I swear to God, reading comments by some fans saying how Carlos is a dog and Rahmati is a lion. They are retarded. They are bipolar and absolutely stupid.

Rahmati is great. But he has an attitude. He also can't catch spinny crosses and corners. He lacks confidence or knowledge in his exits.
        It's mostly Esteghlal 06 fans, who hate him. That's nothing new. Perspolis and other fans are ok with him.

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/169262/%D9%85%D...A7%D8%B3%D9%85

http://90tv.ir/video/169264/%D9%88%D...B1%D9%88%D8%B4

Comment

^^This is getting ugly. This is unprecedented in world football.
            Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

jelfo o sabok o lumpanbazi az har taraf dar football iran inkl. the big Hadji (hadj Koorosh), low class attitudes steadily, bilakh neshoon dadana ....shaking my head. It says Portugal has the highest rate of illiteracy in Europe....
              Neverthesless the other sides are not much better ....
              Vaj behale in mamlekate bi sohab..........

Comment

Asadi tries to be calm but it is obvious he is only a puppet. Someone else is pulling the string. Just look at that hezbol reporter how addresses Asadi, to know someone is trying to make even Asadi reacts in media for more publicity. Look beyond this shenanigans. It is obvious the mafia from sport ministry aka Godarzi and the gang are running the show behind the scene through their men in the clubs, IFF, and media.

Comment

Oh yeah, of course that Hezbollahi is the servant of melli, he wants to install Miley k*skhol...

Comment

All this was talked about in the TM thread.
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                      jelfo o sabok o lumpanbazi az har taraf dar football iran inkl. the big Hadji (hadj Koorosh), low class attitudes steadily, bilakh neshoon dadana ....shaking my head. It says Portugal has the highest rate of illiteracy in Europe....
                      Neverthesless the other sides are not much better ....
                      Vaj behale in mamlekate bi sohab..........
                      Good to see that still there are some people who find that kind of behavior disgusting, no matter who that person is !

Comment

Carlos has made clear his stance against this clown Ass-adi and exposed him for the asshole Tool that he is, but CQ needs to heed to Kafash advice, take a step back now and let Kafash diffuse the situation before it blows further outa proportion and leaves us Coach-less at this important juncture of WCQualifying..!!

Comment

^ If anyone else made these statements against Asadi, their asses would be toast now. Don't take the power of these guys lightly. They make up the basic fabrics of IR.
                          CQ is going where "no-man" has gone before. And this is certainly not and won't be allowed in Iran.
                          .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post

Sadly our society is a very emotional society. We have a tendency of letting emotions take the front seat and rational takes the back seat. I find this common among our country men and women.

Comment

This is priceless!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                This is priceless!

I missed the whole "aksept and fooloo" thingy, what is it??
                                Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Working...
                                X