Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CQ Just Ripped Into Asadi For His Incompetence & Asked Him to Step Down!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaveh11 View Post
    I missed the whole "aksept and fooloo" thingy, what is it??
    ditto

been busy lately and i just keep skipping over long posts in here...! someone fill us in please

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      ditto

been busy lately and i just keep skipping over long posts in here...! someone fill us in please
      Posts 128 and 129 on page 13 here: http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...d.php?t=115597
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Most older Iranian coaches = Bisavad , lompan, opportunistic , backward with ZERO knowledge of today's football tactics who will try to run off every foreign coach who comes to Iran.

Asadi + Godarzi = The driving force and the financial key behind this machine

Comment

What scares me and amazes me at the same time is that CQ is so ruthless in his personal attacks (the interview about Asadi where he "laughs"). He acts as if he has nothing to lose by doing stuff that are kind of taboo in the 'incompetent fraternity' in the IFF by showing up suited up (with a tie, omg, lol) and calling people out on their bullshit (calling Asadi joke of the year)

The best part is that he has taken them as 'hostages' because if they fire him FIFA will probabæy step in. If they keep him they have to adjust themselves to CQ because he will tell FIFA otherwise.

Apparantly CQ is also a great tactician outside the football pitch Damesh garm. We need him as a politician in Iran haha

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Carlos has made clear his stance against this clown Ass-adi and exposed him for the asshole Tool that he is, but CQ needs to heed to Kafash advice, take a step back now and let Kafash diffuse the situation before it blows further outa proportion and leaves us Coach-less at this important juncture of WCQualifying..!!
            Agreed!

On a same token, in the history of the IR, I do not recall anyone in charge of something, having stood up against the regime's puppets this strong and boldly.

His interviews in front of the cameras and in public is absolutely in a way mocking the system.

True, his giggling while being interviewed might have seemed unnecessary and immature, but I loved it. Cuz it burned the behind of the head of the sports ministry and his entire gang, including Assadi clown boy!

If you think CQ is only fighting Assadi, you're way too gullible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
              by showing up suited up (with a tie, omg, lol)
              Hahaha, absolutely agreed. That tie, was a huge too dahani to the thugs, implying I no longer give a rat's ass on what pleases you losers and what not. I dress the way I want. I say what's on my mind etc.

BTW beautifully written post. Damet shadidan garm!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                Hahaha, absolutely agreed. That tie, was a huge too dahani to the thugs, implying I no longer give a rat's ass on what pleases you losers and what not. I dress the way I want. I say what's on my mind etc.

BTW beautifully written post. Damet shadidan garm!

Thanks dadash!

Comment

On last week's 90 show, one of these CQ critics from the sports ministry, was reading an article or something and he emphasized on one part with its English term "accept & follow" so he pronounced "follow" as "fooloooo" and Adel smart assly called him out on it and brought it up, asking what did you say after "accept"? [emoji81]

This has become the new cyber joke for Iranians ever since.

Comment

I'm getting worried...
                    https://www.facebook.com/IranFootbal...2365526493346/

Comment

ASADI is an ASS like all the other ministers we have, but at the end its the ASSESS that lead the way in this regime and CQ will be the loser and Iranian football and fans will be the BIGGEST LOSERS

Comment

Working...
                      X