TM-New List-Nov 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    Sorry. My bad. They said we have never beaten them in Oman. Now I remember that is what they said.
    Last edited by _Navid_; 11-05-2015, 06:27 AM.

Comment

Interesting, zero players from Sepahan, only one from Zob Ahan and only 2 from the league leaders (Esteghlal).

Regarding Heydari: These type of players usually are one of the most favorite types for any coach. They are versatile and can play at different positions when needed. For the player this sucks because it usually means he has to play at positions he doesn't like the most. Furthermore, Heydari has been great so far this season and in some games shown to do surprisingly well in central midfield.

Another example of such a player is Hajsafi, who can play at all positions on the left side, in midfield or even as an attacking midfielder if really necessary.

Not implying they should always be there or should always start (actually Hajsafi should start imo but ok), just trying to reason why many coaches are fond of such players.
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Good list, my only point of critique is Queiroz not selecting a playmaker/attacking midfielder, such as Mobali, Sadeghian and Rahmani when he is available again.

Comment

Rather have Shojaee than a bunch of square pegs for a round hole, in our CAM position. he is still just about the most creative and technical player left in current TM, who can dribble past his immediate marker with relative ease. such players are needed when trying to open minnow's often pact/parked-bus defenses. besides, he aint likely to start nor even get any playing minutes if we are winning the game comfortably ..! he has always been very inconsistent, but he certainly has quality, experience and has also often shined in games where CQ has adapted a more team attacking tactics..! until the sarbazi situation of the other 2 more likely CM candidates hasnt cleared, Massoud remains a safe, somewhat reliable bench option.
          dont follow IPL, never seen Kamiabinia..? the comments of the folks who do follow IPL isnt too encouraging..!!? what happened to that kid, Narimanjahan..!?? he looked a promising young MFdr..! i also like Mosalman, but him and that goozoo p.sadeghian didnt exactly follow coaches precise instruction the last time CQ invited them, so unless they are in a beast form and badly needed carlos wont be giving them another chance..!!
          Heydari may not be as effective offensively as he used to be a year or so ago, but he totally understands CQ's system of play and often still exerts a ton of energy on the pitch and contributes tremendously in the Intangibles department. In light of Vouria's injury (and Hossaini's injury which would surely force Montazi to CB) he becomes the obvious, must-have cover for Rezaian in the RWB position.

I hope Ando's Form has improved since his last outing with TM..! Otherwise, if i were CQ, i wouldnt hesitate to bench him and start with Ezatolahi and Ebrahimi..! much of Ando's positive impact in TM is as result of his supreme fitness and stamina..!! if he is lacking in that dept. his other qualities are highly negligible..!

Ansarifard's inclusion only makes sense in light of injury to Sardar..!! otherwise until he becomes a regular league starter for Poonanies he doesnt deserve another call up..! Looking forward to Reza starting uptop and hopefully go the full 90..!!? but coming off an injury seems unlikely..!!? I much rather have a half-fit ARJ over Ansarifard as attacking second half sub...!
          Sardar is gonna be missed tremendously, regardless..!

Very glad to see Milad Mohamadi finally getting call up..!! i'd love to have him sub in for Haj Safi, if he is struggling..!

also dont care for taking 4 freaking GKs, 3 is plenty..!!

Comment

Meysam Majidi Replaced Milad Mohammadi.
            میثم مجیدی جایگزین میلاد محمدی در تیم ملی فوتبال شد.

Its pathetic that there is no coordination between TM & U23 coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
              Thanks for the link man. But I think those wins might be in friendly matches. Because I keep hearing from commentators and reading in websites that Oman and Turkmenistan are the two teams we have never beaten in official matches!
              We have beaten Oman quite a few times Navid jaan, but Turkmenistan we have never beaten in a FIFA sanctioned match. They were not yet a member of FIFA when we played them in the ECO cup.

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
              Meysam Majidi Replaced Milad Mohammadi.
              میثم مجیدی جایگزین میلاد محمدی در تیم ملی فوتبال شد.

Its pathetic that there is no coordination between TM & U23 coaches.
              Why, what was the problem?! Milad & Akhbari were my two favorites in this list.

Comment

Perspolis Ansari, has impressed in recent matches. I would not be surprised if he gets the call one of these days.

Comment

I am a big fan of Masoud Shojaei, but I am opposed to his call up as he is not even a regular player in Qatar Stars League.

He can come back to Team Melli when he regains his form in Europe.

Comment

I'm surprised branko hasn't used ansari since day one. Hatami is horrible actually lol
                    Ansari reminds me of pooladi big time

Comment

Zurich: The November edition of the FIFA.Coca-Cola World Rankings sees Korea Republic return to the top 50 for the first time in more than two years.
                      Korea Republic, who finished runners-up at the 2015 AFC Asian Cup, moved up to 48th position in the world to sit five places below Asia’s top-ranked side Iran, while Japan complete a trio of Asian sides in the top 50.

Turkmenistan was Asia’s biggest mover in the November rankings with back-to-back wins over India and Guam in Group D 2018 FIFA World Cup/2019 AFC Asian Cup qualifiers seeing the Central Asians rise 34 places to 121st in the world and 15th in Asia behind Bahrain (115th) and DPR Korea (120th).

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                        Perspolis Ansari, has impressed in recent matches. I would not be surprised if he gets the call one of these days.
                        Ansari really came out of nowhere, he's not even young. Surprisingly I was also really impressed with him, really composed on the ball. Solid LB and very underrated. Still I think Meysam Majidi, Ghanbari and Milad Mohammadi are better than him

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                          Ansari really came out of nowhere, he's not even young. Surprisingly I was also really impressed with him, really composed on the ball. Solid LB and very underrated. Still I think Meysam Majidi, Ghanbari and Milad Mohammadi are better than him
                          how old is he?

Comment

Friendly: UAE 5-1 Turkmenistan

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                              how old is he?
                              He's 24 but barely played in the IPL before, he played in the Azadegan League last year

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                                Yeah thats all we need, more perspolis players. SMH
                                So no one has a problem with the fact that perspolis, a team thats struggling to stay in the league has the most TM players??
                                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Working...
                                X