Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kaveh Rezaei | Goals | Zob Ahan | 2014 - 2015 (VIDEO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaveh Rezaei | Goals | Zob Ahan | 2014 - 2015 (VIDEO)

My last video in a while, it's really annoying sometimes to make

Ando Teymourian jan made a great one for Kaveh Rezaei, I thought I would add his latest goals that made him invited to TM

Hope you enjoy

Mate you need to relax
    I tried making one sometime back, it takes way longer to put all the videos together than it seems at first!

Thanks for the video! Hopefully, it helps him get noticed by some European clubs.

Comment

That last goal against TS was money. THanks for sharing.

Comment

Wow...that last goal was beautiful, it was really surprising to see him score like that. Definitely a great player. The guy is really fearless, the highlights against Naft Tehran were crazy since multiple times I thought the Naft GK would've leveled him but he still challenged for the ball and scored.

Thanks for another great video.

Comment

Gotta love Kaveh. Thanks for the video, Z Joon.

Comment

Good but needs more goals.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
              Good but needs more goals.
              I can't score the goals for him haji, these are the goals he scored last season and this season so far

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                I can't score the goals for him haji, these are the goals he scored last season and this season so far
                Photoshop mizadi khob. chand ta goale Messio chandta ham as Ronaldo ro photoshop mikardi dige kheili khoob mishod.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                  Photoshop mizadi khob. chand ta goale Messio chandta ham as Ronaldo ro photoshop mikardi dige kheili khoob mishod.
                  Aha bashe bara baadi pass

Comment

Can someone please make a 3 second video of all the goals Ansarifart has scored last season and this season that got him invited to TM!

Comment

On a more serious note, if you notice almost all of Kaveh's goals are on the ground from well inside the box - he's an opportunist striker like Gucci.

If you look at Mehrdad Mohammadi goals in the other thread (or most of Sharifi's goals from last season), the majority are shots from the edge of the box.

And of course Azmoun is 75% in the air also from well inside the box.

This is the dimension we're missing in our attack, being able to compliment opportunist strikers like Gucci and Rezaei (and to some extent Azmoun) with someone like Sharifi or Mohammadi, rather than putting the players with the same style in the same line-up.

Does anyone remember the last time TM scored from a shot taken at the edge of the box or just outside of it [Trivia Question]?

That goal is the only one we have scored like that since before the world cup 18 months ago.

Comment

Thanks for the video King Z.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                          On a more serious note, if you notice almost all of Kaveh's goals are on the ground from well inside the box - he's an opportunist striker like Gucci.

If you look at Mehrdad Mohammadi goals in the other thread (or most of Sharifi's goals from last season), the majority are shots from the edge of the box.

And of course Azmoun is 75% in the air also from well inside the box.

This is the dimension we're missing in our attack, being able to compliment opportunist strikers like Gucci and Rezaei (and to some extent Azmoun) with someone like Sharifi or Mohammadi, rather than putting the players with the same style in the same line-up.

Does anyone remember the last time TM scored from a shot taken at the edge of the box or just outside of it [Trivia Question]?

That goal is the only one we have scored like that since before the world cup 18 months ago.
                          Good observation Bi-Honar jan

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            Hajsafi against Bahrain and Trinidad

Comment

Thanks Z Joon!

Comment

Working...
                              X