Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF? Scocic is Sepahan's new head coach

http://toofanezard.ir/news/12808-%D8...%B4%D8%AF.html

Bring some fresh blood from foolad and rebuild Sepahan once again. Good luck! Just stay away from Karrar.

Comment

He is a decent coach that knows how to work with youngsters. With all the troubles he had with Foolad he still did a solid job for them. I see this as a positive personally, I just hope he won't f**k up in the ACL

Comment

If that's true that's extremely unprofessional and id be surprised if that doesn't violate a law being that he's under contract with Foolad....he's a good coach but this is a messed up move on his part to just ditch his team
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
          If that's true that's extremely unprofessional and id be surprised if that doesn't violate a law being that he's under contract with Foolad....he's a good coach but this is a messed up move on his part to just ditch his team
          Foolad & Foolad Mobarekeh Sepahan are under same management. From what I heard Foolad wanted to can Scocic & Foolad Mobarekeh Sepahan is looking for a foreign coach. This way Foolad the parent company doesn't lose any money by transferring the coach. I bet Faraki is back @ Foolad. Only in Iran.

Comment

It will be very good choice for Sepahan.
            Problem is what to do with Moharam. Dragon will not put up with all that jazz.

Faraki will not find a better place than Ahwaz in near future but i doubt he could do better under circumstances.
            For Faraki to get Foulad job he has to drop his pay request drastically.

باقریان در گفت وگو با فارس:
            مقدمات کار با اسکوچیچ تمام شد/ هنوز وارد مذاکره رسمی نشدیم
            مدیرعامل سپاهان گفت: مقدمات کارمان با دراگان اسکوچیچ تمام شده است، اما هنوز وارد مذاکره رسمی نشدیم.
            به اسکوچیچ گفتیم اگر میتوانی با سپاهان قرارداد ببندی ما این تمایل را داریم تا از وی استفاده کنیم

Comment

It gets boring and useless to rotate coaches. Not a good idea. These coaches think they have a job regardless of their performance. No incentive to work hard. Only in Iran.
              چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Faraki will not find a better place than Ahwaz in near future but i doubt he could do better under circumstances.

مدیرعامل سپاهان گفت: مقدمات کارمان با دراگان اسکوچیچ تمام شده است، اما هنوز وارد مذاکره رسمی نشدیم.
                به اسکوچیچ گفتیم اگر میتوانی با سپاهان قرارداد ببندی ما این تمایل را داریم تا از وی استفاده کنیم
                what jazz are you talking about? what did moharram do?
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Faraki was the problem. He should have never been hired in the first place. All he did was write notes on the sideline.

Comment

Hmmm I was expecting the announcement of GN installment as the new coach of Sepahan. IMHO Scocic is a much better option for Sepahan if you asked me. You guys will bear much less noise and controversy with him than any other domestic coach, in particular GN.

Comment

Igor Stimac is the new head coach
                      http://toofanezard.ir/news/12922-%D8...%B4%D8%AF.html

Comment

Please give us some updates as they become available. I am interested to know who ends up taking over Foolad. I never had first hand observation of his management, but I will be very happy if it ends up being Faraki because of great results he got with the club.
                        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
                          Please give us some updates as they become available. I am interested to know who ends up taking over Foolad. I never had first hand observation of his management, but I will be very happy if it ends up being Faraki because of great results he got with the club.
                          Skocic is staying at foolad. Faraki wants to "rest"

Comment

Working...
                          X