Mohammadreza Akhbari - CRAZY SAVES - 2015 Highlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This video is on this outstanding young keeper who has a bright future ahead of him if he makes the right decisions off the field.
    Personally, this took the longest to make out of all my other videos. I will probably never do a goalkeeper video again because you have to literally go through every match of that team to find something.
    Hopefully he sees this video and it gives him even more confidence knowing his working is being appreciated![emoji3]

Akhbari knows how to stretch his body, so far he pulled some of the most impressing saves this season, especialy the ones vs. Rah Ahan & Perspolis. Thanks for the video and please keep going for the ones claiming we have no talents

Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

He seems to know how to use his feet very well. Reminds me of Davari!

Comment

He has a bright future. Thanks for the vid, Lil' Persia

Comment

Akhbari = Iranian Courtois

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
            Akhbari knows how to stretch his body, so far he pulled some of the most impressing saves this season, especialy the ones vs. Rah Ahan & Perspolis. Thanks for the video and please keep going for the ones claiming we have no talents
            We have always had talent, even if its raw, but the question is would these talents develop to make it at the world stage? Only a few of these Iranian talents have been able to do this down the ages. Talent on its own will not go far, its needs right attitude, hard work, good decisions, opportunities and consistency.

Comment

Post your videos like this so scouts can see

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

The thing I like most about akhbari is his physique....this guy isn't skinny like haghighi or average like beiranvad - he has some goosht on him. forwards will have a bit of a fear factor when challenging him for 50/50 balls and trust me when I saw as a fellow GK with goosht this psychological effect has much more of an effect on the opposition than you think

the competition between haghighi, beiro, and akhbari will be great. seeing how haghighi has been riding the bench for rubin and hasnt impressed in his last few TM matches and beiro hasn't been in top form now is more likely of a time to get a chance than 6-7 months ago.

great video....shows a lot of impressive moments from akhbari. hope he can stay consistent because thats been our biggest issue with our many talented GK's
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

he is very good. We should certainly give him a game or two.

It must suck playing keeper for tractor their defense has never been good.
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Comment

Highlights like this remind me how much i HATE the camera men in Iran. All these yrs they stilll dont know how to operate the camera properly to catch all the action. Theyre always late paning the camera or they go too far and have to come back. Do these people get any training or know anything? Or they just put a random rishoo monkey ?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        Highlights like this remind me how much i HATE the camera men in Iran. All these yrs they stilll dont know how to operate the camera properly to catch all the action. Theyre always late paning the camera or they go too far and have to come back. Do these people get any training or know anything? Or they just put a random rishoo monkey ?
                        After quality, their camera leaves a lot to be desired too.

I get a feeling that in some of the games there is only one camera. The reason for this is that when someone scores they only show the replay in slow motion but the same camera angle.

As for goalkeepers, they have to really pull a save out of their ass to even be considered in the highlight package provided by Varzesh3. They basically only show the goals in some games.

But there is 10 hours worth of footage on press conference, Questionable decisions and player post match interviews.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                          After quality, their camera leaves a lot to be desired too.

I get a feeling that in some of the games there is only one camera. The reason for this is that when someone scores they only show the replay in slow motion but the same camera angle.

As for goalkeepers, they have to really pull a save out of their ass to even be considered in the highlight package provided by Varzesh3. They basically only show the goals in some games.

But there is 10 hours worth of footage on press conference, Questionable decisions and player post match interviews.
                          The full matches from almost all IRIB channels are on Telewebion

Comment

Originally posted by Omids View Post
                            We have always had talent, even if its raw, but the question is would these talents develop to make it at the world stage? Only a few of these Iranian talents have been able to do this down the ages. Talent on its own will not go far, its needs right attitude, hard work, good decisions, opportunities and consistency.
                            Fully agree - my comment was rather directed at those claiming we no talent, instead of addressing the real problem, which you just described.
                            Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                            X