My thoughts on latest events regarding our World Cup Qualifying campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
    Yes some nations are still trying to blackmail Iran. But I'm talking about the normal people, who don't fall for the ''Iran is evil'' BS anymore. I'm seeing it around me all the time (I live in Europe).
    The views towards Iran have changed since 10 years ago. They are not positive, but they are less negative.
    I can see this small change as well. For example, some Dutch backpackers really want to visit Iran once. Especially with the nuclear deal now, Iran is becoming a very interesting country for Europeans to explore.

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
      Yes some nations are still trying to blackmail Iran. But I'm talking about the normal people, who don't fall for the ''Iran is evil'' BS anymore. I'm seeing it around me all the time (I live in Europe).

The views towards Iran have changed since 10 years ago. They are not positive, but they are less negative.
      Ditto i experience the same here in the silicon valley area. The older generation has a lot of respect for Iran. Its the younger generation that has more biased towards us but recently they have been educating themselves on what has happened and what has really been going on.

My white roommate thought Iran was really part of the access of evil, until he read up on some history and figured the american media are controlling the less informed with their BS news. He now understands USA is really the great satan hahaha.

Comment

i think they'r just trying to get back at us for fking with them when they were faced with technical (visa) difficulties upon arriving to Tehran for the match a few weeks back..!!
        just like what we did, they'll throw temporary snags in our players paperwork but in the last minute, get their entries approved, last minutes, right before they get in trouble with AFC/FIFA..!! but IFF Still has to make a formal complaint to FIFA/AFC for that to happen..!

Overall true, that its total BS that the supposed Asian Numero UNO Football Federation has little to Zilch Power and influence in in the continental football organization of AFC..!! And that is no one's fault but Our own beeorzegi..!!

Comment

Basically what goes around comes around!

I.R. is the fking problem! This country is run by tugs, uneducated, unqualified bacheh mullah or Pasdar. They fck with everyone. They are the culprits who instigate all of these political games to being with. The game they played with Guam because of their American passports is now being returned and we cannot really complain and act like we didn't expect this coming.

I.R. has left no respect for Iran and Irani in international communities around the world. We are treated worse than the lowest!

Putting Guam aside, we don't really have a lot of friends in Asia. Koreans always complain. Arabs always complain. Even the so called Central Asian Federation ain't any friendlier than the West Federation that we were a member before. The Uzbeks and Turkmens and even the Afghans hate our gust and may be rightfully so for the I.R. hate propaganda against them.

For as long as this shame called I.R. has its shadow over our nation and its tugs running our country, we will get no where and the kind of treatment we get from a country as rinky dinky as Guam which in the next decade may pretty much be under water, will continue.

Don't try to fix the symptoms folks, it is the real decease that needs treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I can see this small change as well. For example, some Dutch backpackers really want to visit Iran once. Especially with the nuclear deal now, Iran is becoming a very interesting country for Europeans to explore.
            When Dutch people speak positively about Iran, then you know they've watched Onze man in Tehran

Comment

Russian news agency Sputnik has reported about that

http://de.sputniknews.com/sport/2015...iran-guam.html (German)
              http://fr.sputniknews.com/sports/201...tions-usa.html (French)

Comment

Working...
              X