Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Guam be allowed to compete in AFC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    lol I love how you guys keep saying this like we aren't doing the same. Wasn't Dejagah not a german national team reject? How about Davari? Zandi? Beitashour?

Just stop complaining and realize that it's IFF and the Iranian governments fault for causing Visa problems. Are you so soon toforget the whole sarbazi issues of last year?
    Yea even though all the visas were granted to Guam players while 6 Iranian players were denied by the American govt of course they have no fault

You forget world hunger that's Iran's fault too

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      Ever heard of Puerto Rico? Guadeloupe, Martinique, Réunion, Mayotte and French Guiana? lol Sorry but you have no idea what you are talking about.
      Honestly your argument sucks big time! So what about those minor islands you are mentioning? If any of them cannot grant visa to players from other nations, they shouldn´t be allowed to partake in any tournament either! What exactly is your argument/ reasoning here?!!!
      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
      >-----------------<
      Marg bar dictator
      >-----------------<

Comment

Guam is not US territory like for example Hawaii. They have different passports. To represent Guam you need to have some connection to Guam just like other country requires.

I have no problem Guam being in AFC after all Australia which is much further than Guam is.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
          Hajsafi didn't get his visa because of his military background
          What military background does he have? By military do you mean because he went for Sarbazi? Are you saying that if US would have hosted 2022 HS would have not been able to participate?

Comment

Originally posted by AminGP View Post
            What military background does he have? By military do you mean because he went for Sarbazi? Are you saying that if US would have hosted 2022 HS would have not been able to participate?
            he did his military service at Teraktor Sazi. Teraktor Sazi is owned by Sepah so according to the Americans this means Hajsafi is Khamenei!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              he did his military service at Teraktor Sazi. Teraktor Sazi is owned by Sepah so according to the Americans this means Hajsafi is Khamenei!
              So they're saying anyone who does his military services at Tractor is not eligible for US visa? That's just ridiculous.

Comment

I hope score 1-2 goals in the first half, then rip them to pieces in the second half with more goals.

No doubt if they play and attack like they did vs Turkmenistan they will win. Turkmenistan has a better defense. They were very organized in the back against us.

Comment

My opinion is that Guam, Northern Mariana and Australia should have their AFC membership cancelled. Instead I hope likes of Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Cyprus become AFC members

Comment

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
                    My opinion is that Guam, Northern Mariana and Australia should have their AFC membership cancelled. Instead I hope likes of Armenia, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Cyprus become AFC members
                    I'm fine with Guam and Australia being members of the AFC but I wish that all those countries you mentioned would join AFC as well along with Turkey. Also, I have never heard of Northern Mariana lol

Comment

Can we all not lose sight of the fact that it was the US that barred our players?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        No. But, our team will prove it on the field.
                        Guam is shit. If they had Rahmati for one game and he conceded 10 goals they will make skyscrapers of him and remember the day as "Rahmati our hero"

Seriously, they should just quit football.

Comment

I agree with the idea of FIFA pushing them to Oceania region. Makes far more sense.

More importantly, FIFA and AFC ought to really change things for Asian qualifiers given the tremendous amounts of distances teams have to travel. They basing the schedule of matches on tiny Europe is the most brain dead, irresponsible and unfair decision they could take.
                          I mean keeping 3 days gap between two games in Europe faces very little in terms of logistics and travel since everything is within a few hour's distance of everything else. But in Asia, it could well mean the entire journey in some instances!!

I really have to question AFC since they are expected to cater to the grieving parties in asia, even if FIFA is ignorant and oblivious to the issue. Why isn't AFC doing its job?

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post

Also you guys need to know that Guam is a large military island with a US naval and air force facility installation, therefore in lights on current problems, this was expected.
                            This shouldn't be used as a justification. Our players are known international players, having participated in a FIFA world cup.Many countries have players in their military teams.
                            What they are doing to our team is outrageous.

Comment

Working...
                            X