Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifying: Iran - Guam @ Guam FA NTL TR CTR, Dededo; 17-11-2015

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    In the corner a large group of kids all wearing black uniforms are sitting. Possibly the local U12 team.
    The chick with the brown tube top has a nice rack.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      In the corner a large group of kids all wearing black uniforms are sitting. Possibly the local U12 team.
      Pretty sure those are Guams reserves.

Comment

Who was the guy that complained for having too many Persepolis players is really love to know right now lol
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

lol first song played at half time is sexual healing

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

should be 5-0. Iran completely dominant. Horrible game. Torabi taken out as a precaution most likely. Before that he was the best player on the "Pitch" if you can even call it that. Mohammadi has also played really well. Lets get this game over with, its shit, the pitch is shit, GUAM is a shithole, i wanna go home

Comment

Azmouns sitting at home probably banging his head against the wall thinking about all the goals he could score.

Nonetheless 2-0 is better than nothing
              EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

anyone have a good link? the one from afc has no commentating, and the game is boring as is, i need some commentating lol
                Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
                http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
                [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
                Villa + Messi =

Comment

thank god our next two games are in home.

Azadi > any other stadium in asia

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                    where are you watching with commentary?
                    Channel 3 IRIB
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      And we complain about Iranian cameramen
                      Our cameramen are Steven Spielbergs compared to these Tourrete syndrom ill cameramen from Guam.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Butaloh View Post
                        Pretty sure those are Guams reserves.
                        So I am correct.
                        I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

good half, dejagah ,torabi and ando best players, we need to bring in gucci for karim, and jahanbaksh in also, we can score another 2-3 with thoese subs

Comment

Ver arr yu Scott McIntyre? Ver arr yu?

Comment

Guys, there is the official AFC youtube channel where you can watch the game in HD without any commentary.
                              I use firefox along with an add on called "youtube unblock".
                              just google and download it and drag and drop inside firefox.
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

We should rest players like Ashkan. Not worth risking more injuries on star players. Let Kaveh Rezaei or someone get some minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X