Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifying: Iran - Guam @ Guam FA NTL TR CTR, Dededo; 17-11-2015

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok no one has done it yet so I'm gonna do it.

GOH-AM

Comment

Shake their hands first and then unleash the fury on them in the field of play. These little A-holes are a little too arrogant for me. The only reason they haven't lost a game in Guam is their artificial field and nothing else. We should be able to overpower them with ball control and better technique.
      sigpic

Comment

Prematch article on the frontpage now:

Iran's Journey to Russia... Fans Pop Up for the Surf & Turf!
        Last edited by Bi-honar; 11-15-2015, 02:05 PM.

Comment

Kick off time is like the worst one for European based members, but I guess we can't complain since the times of Team Melli games are usually in our advantage

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Kick off time is like the worst one for European based members, but I guess we can't complain since the times of Team Melli games are usually in our advantage
            The worst thing is, I have class at 16 that day. Had it been 8 or 10, I had an extra reason to wake up early..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Welcome to my life bro. I'm used to getting up or staying up till 3am - 5am here on the west coast to watch TM

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys can sleep and don't check result and watch it morning on footballitarin without knowing result.

Comment

Originally posted by rezabmehr View Post
                  Shake their hands first and then unleash the fury on them in the field of play. These little A-holes are a little too arrogant for me. The only reason they haven't lost a game in Guam is their artificial field and nothing else. We should be able to overpower them with ball control and better technique.
                  The only reason they have not lost is that they faced crap opposition !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    You guys can sleep and don't check result and watch it morning on footballitarin without knowing result.
                    That's what I do!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                      The worst thing is, I have class at 16 that day. Had it been 8 or 10, I had an extra reason to wake up early..
                      Why not watching it on your laptop during class? I always do that with the sound on mute, especially when it's a huge lecture hall where no teacher can take notice.

Comment

...how the heck am i gonna catch TM raping this Goh-am team live? 5:30am? Never watched a game this late.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                          ...how the heck am i gonna catch TM raping this Goh-am team live? 5:30am? Never watched a game this late.
                          Go to bed early and wake up at 5:30 AM? Watch the game, then go get breakfast and start your day?

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                            The only reason they have not lost is that they faced crap opposition !!!
                            That too.
                            sigpic

Comment

Apparently Guam will be having a missing player of their own. Brandon MacDonald received his second yellow card against India and will be out for the Iran game. He's the 6'1 black guy that they employed as a CDM in the match in Tehran, so hopefully this means the physical battle falls into our favor more.

Looking at Guams match sheets so far. The guy has played every minute for them until now.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                                Apparently Guam will be having a missing player of their own. Brandon MacDonald received his second yellow card against India and will be out for the Iran game. He's the 6'1 black guy that they employed as a CDM in the match in Tehran, so hopefully this means the physical battle falls into our favor more.

Looking at Guams match sheets so far. The guy has played every minute for them until now.
                                Brandon Bashe, nabashe, Guam soorakhe !
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X