Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifying: Iran - Guam @ Guam FA NTL TR CTR, Dededo; 17-11-2015

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    Half time.

We still need to work on our attacking passing.
    I play on artificial turf on weekly basis and I can tell you it is different. Under the circumstances, pitch, weather and the wind .. We are doing OK. We need to move to the sides and just have the players do their jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      good half, dejagah ,torabi and ando best players, we need to bring in gucci for karim, and jahanbaksh in also, we can score another 2-3 with thoese subs
      God no! Don't waste Jahanbakhsh on this crappy field. Gucci is the only player who is used to play on artificial turf from is belgium time.
      Ballerina out, Gucci in.
      Either dejagah or Ando need to be subbed out.
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
        Guys, there is the official AFC youtube channel where you can watch the game in HD without any commentary.
        I use firefox along with an add on called "youtube unblock".
        just google and download it and drag and drop inside firefox.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7Ui...ature=youtu.be
        .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

FIFA World Cup 2018 Qualifying: Iran - Guam @ Guam FA NTL TR CTR, Dededo; 17-...

Taremi now scored 4 goals in 7 games, pretty impressive

Comment

Why are they not spraying water on the turf? They do that for all summer MLS games. Otherwise, they will all get blisters in that heat. The turf is also very sticky when hot.
            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Streams:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7UitoRivRg
              http://www.iranproud.com/livetv/IRIB3

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

i think if we made a starting 11 of pfdc members we would fancy our chances against guam
                we would be favorites actually

Comment

^ we would win in a 40 minute game

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Taremi now scored 4 goals in 7 games, pretty impressive
                    is impressive but against big teams he didnt score, he didnt score against oman and japan, just saying if he wanna be a big player he need to score against them

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                      Why are they not spraying water on the turf? They do that for all summer MLS games. Otherwise, they will all get blisters in that heat. The turf is also very sticky when hot.
                      Since when artificial turf is sprayed with water lol?
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Lol @ this halftime show

Comment

I actually like their cultural halftime show.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

now all the obese ppl in guam are dancing in the middle of the circle on the supposed "pitch"

Comment

Some weird lady dancing on the field in a grass skirt. And a guy in a loin cloth.
                              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                                is impressive but against big teams he didnt score, he didnt score against oman and japan, just saying if he wanna be a big player he need to score against them
                                Azmoun didn't score against Oman and Japan, does he suck? He's doing his job, he scored 4 in 7 and that's good for any striker regardless of the opposition.

Comment

Working...
                                X