چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

UAE has two nominees?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JUKabP3zTI

Comment

Fuck AFC.

Comment

Originally posted by DJPedram View Post
        UAE has two nominees?
        Out of three men nominees two are from UAE. Yes, this is a surprise.
        I wish Iran would LEAVE Arabian Federation (AFC)

Out of three women nominees two are from Japan.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

The AFC awards have died since Ali Karimi was the last real winner of it. Since then, it's been a joke.

Comment

We don't have anyone who should be voted player of the year, but yes I don't agree with that list.

Someone from Australia(winning the Asian Cup) should've been there...

Omar Abdulrahman is fine...

Zheng Zhie? really?

Comment

is fucking joke, really a joke, a clown award show, they seperate the european from asian so stupid arab can win something, is pathetic

Comment

Iranian footballers don't have time for this joke for an award anyways. It's best to let these wannabes think they are the best in Asia, until Jahanbacksh, Azmun, Ezatolahi and company run circles around them in front of the whole world. That will be a serious reality check for them!! Let them think and do what they want, they (the AFC) think that by doing such things they are helping their arab bothers, when in actuality they are hurting these fools by making them think they are the best until they fall flat on their face when they face some real competition. I mean Seriously the number 1, 2, 3, and 4 teams in Asia don't even have a single nominee on this list, that should tell you what a joke for a confederation this Anal Feces/F**K COONfederation (AFC)!!
                He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

How much does this Zheng Zhi dude pays AFC for getting all of these awards and nominations? This dude is nothing more but an average footballer by Asian standards, I only know him because of his ridiculous appearances in such events.
                  I wonder what would happen if any of these Emirati, Chinese or Saudi players achieve 1/50th of what our legionnaire's do, they will probably cover them with cups and awards for the rest of their lives. AFC awards were always completely ridiculous, this confederation is a real clown show.

I gotta admit that it's really funny how blatantly these Arabs are trying to put themselves on the football map with oil money

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    is fucking joke, really a joke, a clown award show, they seperate the european from asian so stupid arab can win something, is pathetic
                    Yes, need to add asian from all world. In my opinion is
                    1- Son Hueng Min (final of Asian Cup, and best asian in UEFA Champions League last year)
                    2- Omar Abdulrahman (What a pure talent, good job in Al Ain and help UAE to get the 3º place in Asian Cup)
                    3- Honda (continue to give a good image to asian football, and fix in AC Milan, one of the most famous teams in world)

Zheng Zhie? Japan and South Korea have so much players that have the respect in world football, no sense to put him. Tim Cahil make a good asian cup, deserve to be in a list like this, more than Zheng. Also Khalil not deserve to be in a list of top asian players. We have better like Azmoun, Dejagah or Ghoochannejhad than this striker.

Comment

since they made the thing that people that play outside of asia can't win it the award became a joke. The best players are koreans in europe not anyone in Asia

Comment

Fereshteh Karimi deserves women's award, Carlos Queiroz deserves coaching award.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

It's truly a joke every time Having 2 players from UAE just shows it's all about $$$.
                          IR best federation, Korea fair play, Zheng Ki? best player...one of the funniest awards I remember.

We have a Sadeghian that is 10 times better than a Abdulrahman, a Taremi that is 20 times better than a Ahmed Khalil and I don't even know this Zheng guy to name a better player lol.
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

As long as we have both illiterate non English or even Arabic speaking IFF officials, AFC will continue to screw us!! we cant win this fight if we dont speak out!!!

Comment

at this joke of a corrupt AFC.

Comment

Working...
                              X