Would you play for Iran?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahabGAOL View Post
    Iran ofcourse but I hope they pay me good! And I want my salary in Euro.
    A national team is not the employer of a player.

Comment

Lets get this clear. Please log off and never return to this site again if your answer is no, or you would want TM to pay you money or you think TM represents IR or any other pussypoem reason. TM's shirt is holy and it’s quite said that a non-Iranian like CQ has to come and tell us numerous times that wearing this shirt is the greatest honor. Even if you are Messi, Maradona, Ronaldo and Pele combined - you are NOTHING when it comes to TM, just another soldier to fight for this shirt.

This is not some exaggerated or emotional post - but simply the truth - and if you have any doubts about it it’s pretty clear you are not a true fan in the first place. Simple as that, no discussion. Aksept and foloo.
      Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by PouriaAkaBarut View Post
        Its exactly what I am saying. I will be damn selfish as well because at the end of the day I was the one who made the effort to become a footballer and not you. Despite the love I have for Iran and proud to be Persian, our people are always too negative towards each other and constantly criticizing other people's success. If Dejagah would've made the senior team for Germany, I would've been just as happy for him because at the end of the day I would've proudly say he is a Persian playing for Germany.
        Being a footballer is every kid's dream so representing my country Iran would be the ultimate dream. But then again I would've been just as happy representing the country took me and my family as a citizen and gave us a second home.
        I remember reading this thread and seeing how everybody was against what I was saying. Its sad because its just the same case scenario of what the French players are getting criticized for. The white nationalist calling them that they are not french. Not only that but everybody around the world "congratulating africa for winning the world cup". When you have people in the general media like Trevor Noah supporting that statement saddens me even more. I really don’t get it, they’re french they were born and raised there, they speak french and understand the culture and if they weren’t born in France they moved there at a young age and are french none the less. I really don’t understand the obsession of trying to take that away from them.
        sigpic

Comment

I remember reading this thread and seeing how everybody was against what I was saying. Its sad because its just the same case scenario of what the French players are getting criticized for. The white nationalist calling them that they are not french. Not only that but everybody around the world "congratulating africa for winning the world cup". When you have people in the general media like Trevor Noah supporting that statement saddens me even more. I really don’t get it, they’re french they were born and raised there, they speak french and understand the culture and if they weren’t born in France they moved there at a young age and are french none the less. I really don’t understand the obsession of trying to take that away from them.
          Are you born and raised in Iran?
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Realistically, could we call up Nadiem Amiri if we wanted to? Like how Carvalho plays for Portugal despite being born in Angola.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
              Are you born and raised in Iran?
              Yes I was born In Ahvaz but grew up in Shahin Shahr and then moved to Canada at the age of 11. I only went back to Iran 2 years ago after 15 years.
              sigpic

Comment

Nadiem Amiri speaking Farsi. An Iranian network interviewed him.

Comment

He would most likely play for Afghanistan if he doesn't get called up by Germany, but wouldn't hurt to go for him...

Comment

Yes I was born In Ahvaz but grew up in Shahin Shahr and then moved to Canada at the age of 11. I only went back to Iran 2 years ago after 15 years.
                    Living in Canada, once you get married, have kids and raise them in Canada, you won't consider them Iranian?
                    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Nariman View Post
                      Lets get this clear. Please log off and never return to this site again if your answer is no, or you would want TM to pay you money or you think TM represents IR or any other pussypoem reason. TM's shirt is holy and it’s quite said that a non-Iranian like CQ has to come and tell us numerous times that wearing this shirt is the greatest honor. Even if you are Messi, Maradona, Ronaldo and Pele combined - you are NOTHING when it comes to TM, just another soldier to fight for this shirt.
                      This is not some exaggerated or emotional post - but simply the truth - and if you have any doubts about it it’s pretty clear you are not a true fan in the first place. Simple as that, no discussion. Aksept and foloo.
                      I will be honored to play for Iran. On the other hand, I want to make it clear that a positive answer to this question or playing for TM without expecting monetary compensation are not the requirements for being a member of this forum. Abiding by rules is.

Comment

PouriaAKABarut jaan, as Trevor said, why couldn't they be both African and French? Aren't you an Iranian-Canadian?

Comment

Would definitely play for Iran.

Unfortunately, given my personality I would probably be exiled from the team because I would find the dog and pony show stuff (like taking TM to Masjed or women not allowed in stadiums as retarded).

More likely, I get banned for taking pics with a female family member or friend or playing alongside an Israeli.

I dont make exceptions in my life for Islam and see no point in catering to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoorad View Post
                            He would most likely play for Afghanistan if he doesn't get called up by Germany, but wouldn't hurt to go for him...
                            It wouldn't hurt to go for an Afghan player for TM????

Comment

If called up to both teams, I would play for the country that gave me the resources and opportunity to learn and play the game. Despite my passion for Iran, there is a part of me that would feel uneasy about not paying back the country that gave me the chance to develop. When you consider how much money, resources, attention, and work goes into developing a player from the age of 5-6 all the way until he's 17-18, it doesn't seem so crazy.

Comment

Iran. Iran. Iran.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

Working...
                                X