ando vs nekounam(whos better)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ando vs nekounam(whos better)

based on the navad poll, where ando got more votes than nekounam who you think is a better play, i personally think in thier prime, ando was a better defensive midfilder, i know neko played more in europe, give your opinion

Neko was better.

Comment

I'd say for now obviously Neko, but it's better to wait until Ando retires to judge

Comment

Nekounam has saved our asses more and has played for TM much longer so I'll say Nekounam.

Comment

I love Ando and his dedication as he is a very Ba Taasob player.

But Neku was just a perfect all around player that not only defensively was great, but did a lot of magic and spell in offense that was just amazing. He was a great captain, hard worker with vision in the midfield and a monster in the air and his freekicks were powerful and he converted over 99.9% of his penalties which makes him a much more versatile player than Ando ever was.
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

if everyone vote nekounam how come ando got more votes?do people think ando was better?

Comment

I absolutely love Ando!
              He is a real hard working player, and gives all he got for the team.

Between him and Nekounam, based on caps I would say Nekounam.
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Don't take the Navad poll too seriously. Like artists and their work, they have to be long gone before they're appreciated. This question should be asked in 10 years instead of right now. I would personally say that Nekounam is the best in the list but I'm not surprised either to see him with only 10% right now. When he joined Esteghlal, he became a primary target of the Persepolis contingent - many who absurdly blamed him for Karimi and Sadeghian's absence from the World Cup roster. If you recall, clipsport made a video and tried to spread this nonsense right before the World Cup.

Later, when Nekounam left Esteghlal, he became the target of Esteghlal fans (mainly Rahmati fans and Ghalenoei fans). Esteghlal fans blamed Nekounam for disrupting the harmony at a critical point in the season. Ironically, the same coach who many of these fans supported took Nekounam to court and lost.

When emotional Persepolis and Esteghlal fans dominate the voting, this is the result.

Comment

Ando is plays with so much emotion and is probably the hardest worker we've seen on Team Melli for the past 5 years. Knows the game inside in out, has given Iranians incredible pride, and was pretty damn good in the BPL. The two goals he scored for Bolton were amazing.

However, Nekounam is something else. Superlative captain, leader, and led by example-- just look at his pedigree at Osasuna. Even CQ has upmost respect for what he has done. It was a blessing to see him lead the team at the WC and was really well deserved. He taught that no one is above the team and created an atmosphere worth competing in for all the players.

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    if everyone vote nekounam how come ando got more votes?do people think ando was better?
                    Maybe because Ando is still playing for TM and he is more popular. But on the field, Nekoo was a better all around package.
                    sigpic

Comment

Also Nekounam scored a few crucial goals for TM, one of them being against S.Korea in Tehran in the last WCQ round.
                      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                      >-----------------<
                      Marg bar dictator
                      >-----------------<

Comment

neko 100%

Comment

Better than both of them was Bagheri

Nekou was more experienced than Ando.

Comment

Javad was a true leader, great player and all you can ask from Captain, i also love Ando but Javad was very crucial for NT. He was slowing down and was target of some critics at end, his timing for retirement was perfect, for me he was best TM captain since Panjali and Ghayeghran!

Comment

They are different types of players, both legends, but nekounam was better overall and had a better career. Ando may have had a different path if he stayed in European football.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                              X