• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rooyintan View Post
    Better than both of them was Bagheri

Nekou was more experienced than Ando.
    that for sure, that is not a question

Comment

what a horrible comparison. They're not even the same type. Neku is more of a Pirlo type who dictates the game, Ando is more like Gattuso who is muscle and pitbul in the middle doing the dirty work. You cant compare the 2

Comment

Nekounam is by far better than Teymourian, not meant to disrespect the latter.

I think we underrate Nekounam's value for Team Melli, as he wasn't flashy or shiny most times.

Truth is that he is our most successful legionnaire in Europe alongside Mahdavikia and Hashemian.

Comment

comparing apples and oranges

Comment

Both great players.
            Neko: more of a leader and intelligent.
            Ando: true definition of a team player and gheyrat.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              what a horrible comparison. They're not even the same type. Neku is more of a Pirlo type who dictates the game, Ando is more like Gattuso who is muscle and pitbul in the middle doing the dirty work. You cant compare the 2
              i didnt make the comparison,it was made in navad and ando got more votes, just asking what you guys think, i believe defensivly ando is better attacking wise is nekou but as a defensive midfielder ando is better

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                comparing apples and oranges
                i do agree abit, but in navad they compare them, and people voted

Comment

Who cares

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    i didnt make the comparison,it was made in navad and ando got more votes, just asking what you guys think, i believe defensivly ando is better attacking wise is nekou but as a defensive midfielder ando is better
                    yea i wasnt saying it to you...just saying the comparison doesnt make sense to me. They are different type of midfielders.

Comment

There is No COMPARISON..NEKO all the way.. Ando is good.. NEKO was GREAT!

Comment

Neku was a more complete player.

Ando was a workhorse for sure though.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                          yea i wasnt saying it to you...just saying the comparison doesnt make sense to me. They are different type of midfielders.

I agree with you somewhat 67%. not more.
                          CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Although they play the same position they are very different in some regards. I think that overall Nekounam at his prime was better than Ando. Teymourian is an aggressive, fast, and high stamina player with good sliding tackles and man marking. Nekounam was more overall complete DMF, with better long range passes and shooting. He was also very clutch in terms of goal scoring and a leader. Now that I think of it the two really complemented each other and were a really good duo and fit. Miss you Javad . Ps Ando is also amazing and shireh.
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Nekounam was the better player between 2006-2010, and Ando was better between 2010-2014. For example Ando was our best player against Argentina while Nekounam was our worst, it was his mistake which cost TM the game in the dying minutes.

Comment

Two of the greatest TM players. Both with amazing personalities.

I whish they both consider coaching a young team at some point.
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X