Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 13 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016 | Week 13 - Date/Time (+ LIVE REPORT)

Persian Gulf League - 2015/2016
    Week 13

Time Zone Converter
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Tensions in Tractor camp and nervous Oliveira as their team is managing to now screw up in the league even with such top players

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      Tensions in Tractor camp and nervous Oliveira as their team is managing to now screw up in the league even with such top players
      hopefully they will lose to malavan and their future opponents till Oliveira gets sacked again. I hope he will leave before ACL 2016, it will be better for everyone including tractoris

Comment

Esteghlal Khouzestan beat Rah ahan today 1-0 , they are really good this year, Sepahan lost
        Siah Jamegan 1 - 2 Saba Qom
        Gostaresh 1 - 0 Sepahan
        Rah Ahan 0 - 1 Esteghlal Khuzestan

Comment

Have not seen such feeble Sepahan in years. Not sure what's going on with them. Shouldn't have let go of their Albanian striker (Cannot remember his name)

Perspolis tomorrow has a slim chance of clinching the 4th. spot. I bet you anything that 90% of you folks after 5-6 weeks of the league wouldn't have thought this coming!

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            Have not seen such feeble Sepahan in years. Not sure what's going on with them. Shouldn't have let go of their Albanian striker (Cannot remember his name)

Perspolis tomorrow has a slim chance of clinching the 4th. spot. I bet you anything that 90% of you folks after 5-6 weeks of the league wouldn't have thought this coming!
            Xhevahir sukaj

Also their defender/midfielder ervin bulku was good as well, he plays for Albanian NT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Sepahan need their Brazilian duo ASAP! Aghili is washed up to the max in defense and need Chimba to aid Sharifi.

Comment

GOALLLLLL Kamandani! Nice shot from the top of the box
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

HT: Naft 0-1 Persepolis

Relatively ugly football from both sides in the first half. Lots of turnovers from both sides as a result of heavy touches and stupid passes. Nourolahi and Rezaeian have been terrible....I hope Branco brings on umaña and maric as replacements.

Too many chances squandered for the Reds per usual too. The only bright spots in the first half were Kamandani and mosalman they're the only ones playing smart and getting the team going.

Other 1st half highlights:
                  - mansourian pulling off the pesar khaleh look very well
                  - alipour sets the record for worst atomic wedgie in PGL history
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Very frustrating result for Perspolis...they can't keep wasting chances like this.

Comment

Persepolis could have put that match away easily 4-0 or 5-0. Instead they mess up like that. It'll bite us in the arse. No luck.
                      Last edited by Nokhodi; 11-30-2015, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Saipa is sponsored by Volvo now?? Really cool

Comment

Also a 69 year old fan at the Persepolis - Naft game had a heart attack and passed away. Khoda rahmatesh kone.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            Also a 69 year old fan at the Persepolis - Naft game had a heart attack and passed away. Khoda rahmatesh kone.
                            His name was Seyed Najiollah Hosseini
                            Here's a sad footage about the incident: http://90tv.ir/video/181042/%D9%81%D...84%DB%8C%D8%B3

Comment

Mehdi Torabi's great assist vs Esteghlal. This kid keeps shining every game, he really has a bright future

And this brilliant solo move tearing up SS

Comment

Working...
                              X