No announcement yet.

2016 AFC Champions League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good game by trakhtor, i felt it they would deliver a good game....

kayfemoon kook shod lol. Ghalenowee bar khalaf ghadima khoob va shoja shodeh dar bazihzye assiyee...............

Comment

I agree

GN seems to have learnt from his past mistakes in the AFC champions league

I am proud of Traktor and Zobeahan, they will make it to the next playoff round

Comment

sep ham hanooz kami chance dare, hanooz kamel out nashodeh !?

Comment

It's so bizarre, no site has uploaded TS highlights video. Anyone has as link for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
            It's so bizarre, no site has uploaded TS highlights video. Anyone has as link for it?
            http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1121...A9%D9%88%D8%B1

http://cup.ir/sport/sportvideo/664/%...C%D9%88/116395

Comment

Comment

Sepahan has been predictably very disappointing in ACL, no need to mention the league. Disastrous season

Comment

Thank you my brother, you're always there when someone needs information. Damet shadidan garm!

A fantastic win for TS. Although it could have easily ended with a scoreline of 4-0 and even 5-0. But still an amazing win.

GN this was the very first time for me seeing him jumping up upon scoring a goal Damesh garm khoob daare kaar mikone ba TS so far!

Comment

Well done to Tractor. This has been their best season in ACL. I didn't expect much from them before the ACL started and I thought they would fail again but I'm glad they proved me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                      GN this was the very first time for me seeing him jumping up upon scoring a goal Damesh garm khoob daare kaar mikone ba TS so far!
                      If Mr.GN replicates his Esteghlal 2013 ACL Semi final run he would do us a favour

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25
                        al hilal - al Jazira
                        1-1

good result for trakhtor
                        Game ended 1-0 not 1-1

Comment

Proud of Teraktor and Zob Ahan.

I can't wait until we play the sore losers in the coming weeks.

Comment

I know iran has good relationship with Oman, but as long as I remember TM has always struggled with the weather when palying games there so why the hell has IFF choosen Oman as neutral ground for our club teams?

Comment

The finishing in the Tractor match was just awful haha but proud of the team, they are difficult to beat at home .The Gangzhou result proves that great teams are made not bought.
                              Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by MR.S View Post
                                I know iran has good relationship with Oman, but as long as I remember TM has always struggled with the weather when palying games there so why the hell has IFF choosen Oman as neutral ground for our club teams?
                                Because our football federation, along with our country as a whole, has no power or credibility in the region and the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X