• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PFDC - Telegram Channel

OFFICIAL PERSIANFOOTBALL.COM TELEGRAM
    ID @ IranFans
    (telegram.me/PersianFootballTV)

Unfortunately PFDC was not available, but all suggestions are welcome as we can still change the ID.
    I will keep it short; this is one of the several projects I have in my mind for next year. As most of you probably know, Telegram more or less is the #1 App being used by Iranians these days, even many outside use it in order to stay in contact with their family/friends. Dozens of groups already exist and I thought it’s time for us to have one as well. To be exact: it’s rather a broadcast, not a group. You cannot comment, the admins will rather keep you updated with news/pics/videos and more.
    Feel free to join us, but please be patient as it will take some time to make this run and keep it going.
    - Nobody can see the list of members, only admins can - however your phone number is hidden for everyone!
    - No ordinary member can comment, so don’t worry about being spammed by useless posts. Max. we will keep at 4-5 post each day...depending on what is happening in the football world.

Enjoy and use this thread to share your opinion
    Last edited by Nariman; 11-29-2016, 05:13 PM.
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Looks great! I just joined

Comment

joining !!

Comment

Cool. But I will need to get Telegram first.

Comment

how to join i cant, i press PFDC AND nothing come up can some one help

Comment

This is a great idea. More importantly it will really help PFDC become even more popular inside Iran.

Comment

Good stuff! First time getting telegram for this. Should be useful during my trip in Iran atm.

Comment

I dont know hos to join. I have telegram but i dont know how to do
                TEAM MELLI IRAN - PERSPOLIS

Comment

Thanks guys, what a great idea!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                    Dude, he just said the name is IranFans, as PFDC was not available. Are you koor or something?

Comment

THANKS for joining, feel free to share it

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                      Cool. But I will need to get Telegram first.
                      It will take you a 1 min to do so, IMO Telegram is even better than what’s app in many ways, give it a try

As Abtin said, please search for "IranFans", not pfdc.

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      This is a great idea. More importantly it will really help PFDC become even more popular inside Iran.
                      Exactly what I had in mind as well Nokhodi jaan, it's the best way to spread our name even in Iran. In general, with a good amount of members we can quickly spread news, pics or videos as it will directly land on our devices we all use daily.

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                      Good stuff! First time getting telegram for this. Should be useful during my trip in Iran atm.
                      Enjoy your trip bro., but as said, I might not be able to keep this going for now - there are many other projects I have to deal with first. However you are right, with this channel everybody can easily stay updated even when they travel.

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
                      I dont know hos to join. I have telegram but i dont know how to do
                      Please use the search button on top of the right side. Just type in "IranFans" and our logo should appear.
                      Follow me @
                      instagram/iranscout

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                        Dude, he just said the name is IranFans, as PFDC was not available. Are you koor or something?
                        no i try iranfans and nothing came up that why i ask

Comment

no i try iranfans and nothing came up that why i ask

Get on Google . Type in telegram.me/iranfans , once that comes up in ur applications open it and join it. Then it'll be in ur chat.

Comment

Just wanted to say that I changed the ID to PersianFootballTV
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout

Comment

Make sure you join PersianFootballtv. There is another channel called Iranian football which I joined accidentally.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X