X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACL 2016 - Slot Allocation for the WEST

ACL 2015-2016 - Slot Allocation for the WEST

WEST

Rank Member Association ACL Slot Allocation for 2015-2016 Club Licence of a Sportingly Eligible Club(s) for Participation in 2015 Number of Participating Clubs in ACL 2015
    1 Saudi Arabia 3+1 Yes 3+1
    2 Iran 3+1 Yes 3+1
    3 Uzbekistan 3+1 Yes 3+1
    4 UAE 2+2 Yes 2+2
    5 Qatar 1+2 Yes 1+2
    6 Iraq 0+2 No 0+0
    7 Kuwait 0+1 Yes 0+1
    8 Jordan 0+1 Yes 0+1
    9 Oman 0+1 Yes 0+1
    10 Bahrain 0+1 Yes 0+1
    11 Lebanon 0+1 No 0+0
    12 Syria 0+1 No 0+0

عربستان صدرنشین جدول امتیازی غرب آسیا
    چرا سهمیه ایران 3+1 باقی ماند؟ (جدول)

لیگ قهرمانان آسیا در فصل 2016 همچون سال 2015 سهمیه های خود را تغییر نداد اما در این بین زنگ خطر برای چند کشور برای کم شدن سهمیه*های شان به صدا در آمد.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا روز جمعه در تشریح رقابت های لیگ قهرمانان در فصل 2016 جداول جالبی از سهمیه ها، امتیازات کشورها و قوانین مسابقات در اختیار کشورهای حاضر قرار داد که در این بین جالب*ترین نکته برای باشگاه*های ایرانی عقب ماندن از کشوری مانند عربستان در بحث امتیاز کلی بود.

در جدول امتیازدهی کنفدراسیون به کشورهای مختلف ایران در حالی که همواره به خاطر حضور تماشاگران در ورزشگاه ها از امتیاز بالاتری سود می برد این بار بعد از عربستان سعودی در مکان دوم بهترین امتیازات قرار گرفت تا زنگ خطر برای سال های آتی برای باشگاه های ایرانی به صدا در بیاید چون احتمال این که سهمیه های خود در این تورنمنت را از دست بدهند وجود دارد.

در این جدول عربستان با امتیاز 88.286 بالاتر از ایران 80.794 و ازبکستان 62.272 امتیازی قرار دارد تا این سه کشور بیشترین سهمیه را در بین کشورهای غرب آسیا یعنی 1+3 را به خود اختصاص داده اند. مسئولان برگزاری تورنمنت این امتیازدهی را با بررسی شرایط باشگاه ها، میزان درآمدزایی ها، حق پخش تلویزیونی، امکانات سخت افزاری و از همه مهم تر جذب تماشاگر در نظر می گیرند که در سال ها گذشته همواره ایران به خاطر تماشاگرانش ضعف*های خود در سایر موارد را پوشش می داد اما این بار کم شدن میزان استقبال از لیگ برتر باعث شد تا کنفدراسیون فوتبال آسیا میانگین امتیاز کمتری برای فوتبال ایران در نظر بگیرد تا عربستان بالاتر از ایران در بین کشورهای غرب آسیا قرار بگیرد.

حالا با این تفاسیر پیش بینی می شود با کم شدن تماشاگران حاضر در ورزشگاه ها و نداشتن امکانات سخت افزاری استاندارد در سال های آتی امتیاز فوتبال ایران از این هم کمتر شده و ما سهمیه حضور در این تورنمنت را از دست بدهیم مگر این که باشگاه ها و فدراسیون فوتبال به خود آمده و چاره ای بیندیشد.

When is the draw?

Comment

Uzbekistan has been making big progress in recent years. Iranian clubs need to pay much more attention to the ACL. A country of 75+ million not having a team to win it all in so many years, is just shameful. I would not be showing my face in public if I were any of the folks who run the proceeds in Iranian football, due to subpar results.
      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
        Uzbekistan has been making big progress in recent years. Iranian clubs need to pay much more attention to the ACL. A country of 75+ million not having a team to win it all in so many years, is just shameful. I would not be showing my face in public if I were any of the folks who run the proceeds in Iran football, due to mediocre results.
        Uzbekistan is doing absolutely terrible lately in the ACL and their league is really worsening. Iranian teams do better pretty much every year

Comment

Iranian teams will never win under this format. you can mark my words. the iranian clubs are to unstable for them to carry ACL in two different season, too many changes, unstable management etc....

we would have a better chance if ACL was played ALL in one season. From August to May. but playing half in one season and half in another season really puts us in a bad situation. this format favors teams and leagues that are more professional. NOT IPl and the 1 year contract joke they have!
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Like I said before, if our clubs continue to change players, coaches, tactics and etc in the summer (since the ACL starts in spring and ends in late fall), our chances of success majorly diminishes.

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
              Iranian teams will never win under this format. you can mark my words. the iranian clubs are to unstable for them to carry ACL in two different season, too many changes, unstable management etc....

we would have a better chance if ACL was played ALL in one season. From August to May. but playing half in one season and half in another season really puts us in a bad situation. this format favors teams and leagues that are more professional. NOT IPl and the 1 year contract joke they have!
              I agree about Iranian insability but AFC is much at fault with this stupid format. ACL is to reward a team that played a successful season in a league. Why in this case make a club have 3 teams : the successulf season in league (that was rewarded with qualification), the group stage season and the final stage season?! A team qualify in may of Season N, play the group stage in march next year (season N+1) and the final stage (season N+2).

It is more dumb now they completely splited the ACL in West/East with West season playing from september to may

Comment

I'm willing to bet that Zob Ahan and Sepahan will go far in this ACL.

Let's not forget how organized Zob is this year and they've been playing good football as of late. With the signing of a few players in needed positions, no doubt they will make it out the group and to the quarterfinals.

I'm betting on Zob Ahan!

Comment

Teams with 0 hashieh and good management will go far in the competition. History has proved that again and again. With Zob Ahan of 2010, 2011. And Naft Tehran of last year.

Private clubs have a better chance.

Comment

Isfehan and Tabriz have become the flag bearers for Iran football.
                    In the last couple of years, Tehran has joined Ahvaz, Shiraz, Mashhad and Gilan as "died out candles" of Iran football.
                    For Tehran the only exception has been Naft. For Ahvaz, Foolad had been good at national level but continental hopeless!
                    For Mashhad, Padide gave fans from the east some life and pride initially but that was short lived, let's be honest Padide and Siahjamegan can never achieve what Abu Moslem and Payam achieved for Mashhad.
                    Shiraz and Gilan, one word "who?".
                    I'm persepolis fan but hey best wishes to Sepahan, Zobahan and even Traktor Good luck Naft.

Comment

^ Very well put!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Uzbekistan is doing absolutely terrible lately in the ACL and their league is really worsening.
                        So why do they have so many ACL spots?! (3+1)
                        sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                          I agree about Iranian insability but AFC is much at fault with this stupid format. ACL is to reward a team that played a successful season in a league. Why in this case make a club have 3 teams : the successulf season in league (that was rewarded with qualification), the group stage season and the final stage season?! A team qualify in may of Season N, play the group stage in march next year (season N+1) and the final stage (season N+2).

It is more dumb now they completely splited the ACL in West/East with West season playing from september to may
                          I agree with you, however it shows how retarded are IPL and teams are that after 14 years we still have not been able to adjust ourselves to the schedule and every season is the same!!

you would think that someone in the club would say hey, lets sign a 1.5 year contract if we are playing in the ACL with a clause that if we do not make it to the 3rd round then the player is free over summer break!!

But NO!! these numb nuts can't even do that!!
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                            I agree with you, however it shows how retarded are IPL and teams are that after 14 years we still have not been able to adjust ourselves to the schedule and every season is the same!!

you would think that someone in the club would say hey, lets sign a 1.5 year contract if we are playing in the ACL with a clause that if we do not make it to the 3rd round then the player is free over summer break!!

But NO!! these numb nuts can't even do that!!
                            You cannot ask a team to keep the same players/coach during 3 seasons except if you are barcelona. If an iranian team like naft reach the quarter after a successful ipl to qualify and a successful acl group and then sell 3 main players to descent european teams (while al pofiuz buy a benfica players) who will you blame?? AFc or iranians?

By the way contrary to the european champions league where you have 8 top teams you always find in the final stage, in the mascarade called acl i cannot say who are the equivalent of barcelona bayern real juventus etc... it changes every two years.

Comment

ACL 2016 - Slot Allocation for the WEST

Now may some of our dear members keep wishing team like Perspilis, Esteghlal, TS not making the ACL. No other Iranian club has been able to draw remotely close to what these 3 teams attract to their ACL matches. What good is it to watch an Iranian team playing the foreign opponents in an empty stadium in our own country? Even Sepahan and Zobahan barely bring in 5000-8000 maximum on an average for their ACL games.

Although you gotta give it to teams like Sepahan, Zobahan, to have reached the final...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X