Rumour: Malmo interest for Kaveh Rezaei

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
    I am against that Iranian players come to Sweden because I think our league is better than the Swedish league. but malmö are a team that can be good for our players because they can develope in that team.
    You guys are simply mad. The Swedish league is better than IPL. Maybe ten years ago, but now with Malmö they would win the ACL every year.

Comment

I see it as a stepping stone to big European leagues. We should all hope for Rezaei to transfer to this Malmö team and play in Allsvenskan, at least he will be playing in a semi-decent EU country who offers good facilities and opportunities for further development under the radar of plenty of scouts which is not the case in our IPL.

Unfortunately I don't see Rezaei accepting this offer just like many other IPL stars (Taremi) because they don't think Sweden is worth the hustle. They hope for an instant move to a top league which is stupid to think; you have to start somewhere.

Comment

FC Astana (Kazakh club) will win the ACL every year too based on their past history in AFC and better record than Malmo in this season's UCL.

Comment

Zob ahan actually just recently bought a brazilian striker so maybe it has something to do with this

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
            How competitive is the Swedish league?
            No matter how competitive it is, it's way better than IPL and the leagues of the Persian gulf states combined!

Comment

Originally posted by shahramii View Post
              I am against that Iranian players come to Sweden because I think our league is better than the Swedish league. but malmö are a team that can be good for our players because they can develope in that team.
              Are you kidding me?! All svenskan will kill any league in western Asia, including IPL!

Our top teams would be ending up in mid all svenskan table if they are lucky! All svenskan is so much more physical, they are more tactically aware, more professional and the players in general have much better stamina!

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                Zob ahan actually just recently bought a brazilian striker so maybe it has something to do with this
                It might. But I think they signed the Brazilian to add to their attacking line, since they want to keep consistency in the league and because of their return to the ACL.

Comment

No news of this in Swedish media yet. But there wasn't any about Taremi either and that seemed to have some truth to it.

Malmös renowned manager Åge Hareide just stepped down after a couple of really successful years, so we'll probably have to wait for the new manager to be announced before transfers start to happen. Former Mainz coach Kasper Hjulmand seems to be the top candidate.

Malmö captain and former NT player Markus Rosenberg is quoted in Swedish media calling for Malmö to bring back former team mates Isaac Kiese Thelin (Bordeaux) and Markus Eriksson (Bröndby).

Comment

ZA management will allow the move to happen....they're the one who have coordinated the move. We'll have to wait a few weeks to see if it will go through or not but they are indeed in talks
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
                      No news of this in Swedish media yet. But there wasn't any about Taremi either and that seemed to have some truth to it.

Malmös renowned manager Åge Hareide just stepped down after a couple of really successful years, so we'll probably have to wait for the new manager to be announced before transfers start to happen. Former Mainz coach Kasper Hjulmand seems to be the top candidate.

Malmö captain and former NT player Markus Rosenberg is quoted in Swedish media calling for Malmö to bring back former team mates Isaac Kiese Thelin (Bordeaux) and Markus Eriksson (Bröndby).
                      Thelin won't come back. Berget is leaving as well

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Unfortunately I don't see Rezaei accepting this offer just like many other IPL stars (Taremi) because they don't think Sweden is worth the hustle. They hope for an instant move to a top league which is stupid to think; you have to start somewhere.
                        Guess I was right in predicting what would happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Guess I was right in predicting what would happen.
                          I have read that there was no offer at all.

Comment

Working...
                          X